4

Two weeks later

Taehyung Pov:

Sliding the Rolex through my fingers,
I tightened it a bit, so it can stay firm on my wrist. Satisfied with my look for the success business party of
Mr.Chung Hee. I left my place.

"Congratulations Mr.Chung, am happy that all your hard work has paid you"
I extended my hand for a handshake with Mr.Chung

"Thank you Taehyung, am glad you joined the party my son" he said, smiling at me. Mr.Chung had always treated me like his own son. He has guided me through my business as well and also he is the best buddy of Grandpa

"Ohh Jungkook arrived" Mr.Chung headed to greet Jungkook

I turned to look at Jungkook. My whole world suddenly got struck looking at the stunning beauty, I have never seen him this handsome. My heart skipped a beat. He was wearing white shirt with a red coat. He pulled out the outfit perfectly. His silky smooth hair, bunny eyes and his juicy lips makes me want to run my fingers all over his face and kiss him endlessly. Fuck he looked extremely hot and cute at the same time. How can that be possible. Media people also fixed their cameras on Jungkook. No one was moving from him so easily.
They kept clicking pictures of him.
The flashing lights were all shining over him. He stood there like a shining star.

I quickly went and grabbed a glass of wine to divert my attention and no it's not easy

I quickly went and grabbed a glass of wine to divert my attention and no it's not easy. I kept glancing at him the way he giggles at people and his heartbreaking smile. Fuck no one has made my heart race like him. He is the cutest bunny ever and you can never convince me on that.
He looks like a whole ass meal,
Nothing is helping my situation right now. I want to hold him tight into my arms.

My eyes were fixed on only JungkookHe was having conversation with his business partners

He was having conversation with his business partners. Why I feel suddenly attracted towards him. It's not first time seeing Jungkook in a party. Is it because I was worried that I caused him trouble? Past two weeks I was not able to get Jungkook out of my mind. It was killing me inside even though I apologized personally.
What I did was wrong and I can't defend myself for it.

I saw Eun Jae approached Jungkook.
Jae hugged Jungkook and kissed his cheeks. Fuming in anger I broke the wine glass, the glass pieces cut my hand and I started bleeding. It was just a formal greeting and I was not able to accept it. What is wrong with you Kim Taehyung. Jungkook has always thought me has an enemy, even though we sort our fights and he instantly forgives me, the next moment when he is away from me he starts to hate me. I made my way to the last corner empty table being here would lead me to only focus on Jungkook.