5

Jungkook Pov:

I woke up with a severe headache, damn it was hurting like hell. My eyes were still blurry, why in the hell did I drink this much. Shit it hurts badly and what's with that weird dream of me kissing Taehyung?
Was it true? No it can't be, it's too good to happen in real life. And more over Taehyung kissing me, that's not possible. Even though I heard that Taehyung is Bisexual, he would never kiss me, I am not his type.

Getting into the kitchen,I asked the maid to get me lime juice for my hangover. While waiting on the couch I received call from my father. What's so important that my father is calling so early

"Hello Dad, Good morning" I greeted him

"Jungkook, what you did at the party huh, can't you attend a single success party without making trouble. I can't believe you did this" he kept scolding me, I was dumbfounded. Why is dad angry on me this much

"Dad, what's it about. I don't get it" I
Asked him, getting scared what did I do at party

"See the news and social media, I will see what to do to sort this out" he stated hurriedly and hang up the call

I switched on the television and kept a news channel, couldn't believe my eyes I changed to other news channel to see what I saw seconds ago is true. And the same news was flashing here also.
All over the channel only one news was flashing each minute and that is
"Kim Taehyung spotted kissing Jeon Jungkook yesterday at the success party of Mr.Chung" and there were pictures of us kissing.

Was that not a dream, did I really kiss Taehyung yesterday, how? How can this happen. Fuck now what.
I heard sound of text message, it was my dad. He has sent a news link.
My hands started shivering, and I was afraid to click on the link or see the news anymore. My mind is going blank,I can't compose myself together I switched off the television and clicked the link on the mobile which dad sent. I widened my eyes seeing the news, "what" is almost screamed dismayed at the article.

Hot news: Is Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook secretly dating?

The CEO of Kim enterprises and Jeon enterprises were spotted at the success business party of Mr.Chung yesterday at 22 hours even though they arrived separately
But when the party was coming to end both the CEO spotted leaving the party together by kim Taehyung's Lamborghini. According to source it's confirmed that Kim Taehyung kissed Jeon Jungkook and there were few pictures of them kissing making it confirm that the two are dating.

 According to source it's confirmed that Kim Taehyung kissed Jeon Jungkook and there were few pictures of them kissing making it confirm that the two are dating

I was spaced out, not able to accept this reality. why, just why did it happen. I was drunk and and not in my right mind and what about Taehyung he would have atleast been in his conscious, he could have stopped this whatever situation it was right. I was startled when my phone started ringing,it was call from Taehyung. Getting out of my thoughts. I accepted his call and waited for him to speak.

"Jungkook, are you alright?" That's what he said, like how did he except me to be?, happy that the great Kim Taehyung has kissed me and being the hot topic of the whole country