Prologue

"You're
to blame
Just one hit of you,
I knew I'll never be the same"
-Never be the same by Camila Cabello

They had many doubts from their childhood days but never ever spoke aloud. They had many reasons about how perfect they will be together without any worries. Every day and night use to go quickly but when they were just both of them they would get lost of times as always.

Just one misunderstanding damaged them in a really devastating way. They hated the pity looks and glances they got after the departed. They hated how publicly they were seen after that and never thought of fixing it.

"Today, because of huge downfall in The SH industry after the items being illegally sold in the company the CEO of SH industry is getting arrested. How can such a large production of medicines made by them be seen as a threat, the SH people had previously helped alot of hospitals and even have foreign branches outside Japan be accused? Further anews please keep updated on Jonse-TV, Thankyou"

Yeeun smirked looking at the shocked faces of her colleagues.

"So my article made quite a hit don't y'all think?" She causally spoke making everyone's heads turn to her.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND!" Her boss Lee Seho screeched angrily at pointed to the TV.

"Do you even realise how big mistake you have created exposing SH industry you silly girl! Y-you just can't do that! Shit..shit I am getting fired" Lee paced in back and forth panicking, Yeeun rolled her eyes at this and stood up. Lee's eyes snapped at her and he glared angrily, her colleagues even though the boss was agitated because of her they were scared.

Lee pointed his finger at Yeeun, "Y-you better delete this article as soon as possible before it gets more viral and I swear to god Yeeun! If they find out...you are getting thrown out of here" Yeeun's eyes widened at that and she was about to speak but Boss Lee's phone rang making everyone jump.

"Hello Lee Seho speaking who's this?" Boss Lee calmly picked up. Yeeun then saw how Lee's face morphed into a scaredy cat face and he turned her eyes on her.

"Y-y-yes sure you can come tomorrow s-sir"

After hearing the stuttering mess of Boss Lee Yeeun decided to get out of the conference room. And she heard the boss speak.

"CEO of SH industry, Haruto Watanabe will be coming tomorrow in our company y'all better be prepared for the mess"

"Yes Sir!" A multiple chorus came.

Yeeun couldn't stiffle her laugh anymore she looked out of the window and laughed. She laughed so much that tears started welling from her eyes remembering the memories of last time.

"Ruto-yah it's been a long time"

__________________________________

CHARACTERS

HARUTO WATANBE

                JANG YEEUN

JANG YEEUN