2

The loud buzzing of people and chatters filled his ears, as he walked past the doors of the hospital. He never saw what his constant future behold but he was reminded of it time by time by someone who he never would forget.

8 year old Haruto didn't knew which was his happiest moment till now. He didn't knew that his mother had died while giving birth to him. His dad always regretted giving birth to him. Heard alot that how useless he will be in his life but...

"Haruto-kun how are you feeling today?" His social anxiety was one of the problems that he couldn't even speak properly or even try to make friends.

He looked at the therapist who gave him her formal smile. He nodded giving her a sign to which she sighed.

"If you don't start talking you know how much disappointed your dad will be?" The words didn't made him feel threatened yet he wanted to agree.

"I had a dream again.." he trailed looking down while fidgeting with his shirt.

"Oh again? Okay tell me this time did you tried to save your mom?" Haruto blankly stared at her.

The therapist sighed and started scribbling in her notebook which Haruto knew was mostly empty.

After the daily session of therapy Haruto decided to get fresh air somewhere cause he was feeling suffocated after coming from therapy so he said the driver to stop at the nearest park.

As soon as Haruto stepped out of the car he looked front seeing 4 kids of his age playing happily. He decided to just play a little while with them so he could forget everything.

The boys heard Haruto's footsteps and looked at him with their mischief eyes. Haruto nervously fiddled with his fingers and looked at ground.

"C-can I play too?" He asked in a mannerly tone hoping someone would accept him.

"Who are you?" Asked one boy curiously but Haruto looked and saw the boy was controlling his laughter. He couldn't understand what was funny.

"Sure you can but we are playing in mud so you remove your pretty shoes otherwise they will get dirty, and my Mom hates dirty" one boy excitedly said with round eyes. Haruto was feeling a little hopeful when one of them suggested him this so he quickly removed his black polished shoes.

"Oh! Look he is even wearing socks!" The chubbiest boy said in a teasing tone. The others laughed seeing Haruto's feet with socks.

"I-ill remove them don't worry" he started fidgeting with the socks but as he bend down he was pushed hard on the ground.

He winced and looked up seeing the devilish smirk of one boy.
"Look he is so weak! His mom doens't  give him anything to eat! Ha Loser~"  Haruto knew he was weak in physic but he was mentally strong but this age so he ignored his words which made him remind that he doesn't have his mother like these boys.

"Guys we promised ourMom's that we will not bully right" Atleast one of them was nice. Haruto stood up and again started putting his shoes. He decided he can't bear more from these boys if they are gonna act like this.

"Hey where are you going! You wanted to play right!" The chubby one blocked him which made Haruto clench his fist.

"Yeah! He is now going to play as our bully right Saiko?"

Before Haruto could expect he was again pushed down. He felt someone pulling his hair and he lost it. He kicked the nearest boy and gripped the t-shirt of the one who pulled his hair. Soonthe chaos begun.