Chapter 1

Sai was in minor labour pain. Right then doctor Swarna called Virat outside after referring her reports. Doctor Swarna was the available doctor in the hospital at that time.

Mr Virat Chavan I said you that, there is no other option than abortion but you denied and now we are left with no other option. We are also lacking with time so decide it fast. The mumma or the baby, only one can be saved. I know this is hard for you but we are not left with any other options.

Virat closed his eyes and went to deep thinking,

No way, how can I leave Sai nor my baby. Both of them are life but I have to take one decision or I will lose both of them.

A long tear escaped from Virat's eyes, He called Doctor Swarna who turned just now, and cleared his decision.

Ok Mr Chavan. Just sign these papers and we are all set to do.

Virat's hands was shaking, suddenly he broke down and sat on his knees. Mohit and Samrat rushed towards him, they found what's the reason and everyone's eyes was filled with emotional tears. They don't want to lose their Sai nor the baby. Sunny was consoling Virat while the Nurse called out them,

Mr Virat Chavan, we are lacking of time so can you immediately sign the papers without wasting time further

Virat stood up wiping off his tears, held the pen and signed the papers when tears was flowing from his eyes.

Virat's POV

I know Sai, what I decided will surely hurt you. It will be always a great loss for us. My princess was the reason why we are together, holding each others hand but I can't believe that today our princess is no more. Our happiness when we saw her, she was small. A little tiny princess of ours, they way we both were counting each and every single days to see our princess, touch her tiny fingers, hold her tightly near our heart. The slow kicks of hers, the happy Tears which was filled in our eyes for the last few months are lost now. They whole family is broken, our princess will always stay in my heart forever. Sorry my Princess, sorry. Please forgive your stupid dad, who always hurts your mother and now you. I don't know why it happens with me? God! Please give me my princess. I don't know how Sai's gonna react after knowing my decisions. I am Sorry Sai! I am Sorry Princess! I know this is not so easy too forgive me. But I really don't have any other option. Don't know why God always plays with my life? He doesn't wanna see me happy, that's why he is taking away my loved ones.

I closed my eyes and prayed infront of Lord Ganesh hoping that both Sai and our princess will be saved.

END OF POV

Unluckily, Ashwini came running along with Samrat

Ashwini: Virat! Virat! Come quickly, Doctor Swarna is calling you and she wanted to meet you immediately in the labour room

Virat rushed to the labour room

Doctor Swarna: Mr Virat, your wife is already fainted, and she is lack of energy to push the baby out and there is a miracle possibility to save both mumma and the baby. So, I need your assistance to push the baby out and it is Sai who must push the baby therefore, please give Sai some assistance and courage.
*Virat nodded*

Virat: Sai! Sai! Wake up (He patted her cheeks softly).

Introducing Cecila, a senior mid wife .
Without Virat's consent, Cecila gave a dose (having a photo not to consume) to Sai and she pretended to be good to Virat. Further, she was the best friend of Vaishali.

Sai gained consciousness...

Virat: come on Sai, don't lose hope. Few more minutes for our princess to enter this world.

Sai: Virat sir, I cannot do this. Will they perform cesarean if there is no chance for normal delivery... *sobs*

Virat: Don't worry sai, just think that our princess will be in our arms within the next hours.

Ms Cecila: Mrs Virat, hope you are ready for the delivery. Don't stress yourself thinking of the type of delivery. Whether it's normal or cesarean, your baby will come to this world from your womb.

Doctor Swarna: Yes, Let's begin the delivery process within the next couple of minutes.

Sai and Virat nod eye contacting themselves..

Doctor Swarna: OK! Sai, I think that delivery process will be familar to you as an intern.

Both Doctor Swarna and Ms Cecila went to wear the scrubs and gave a call to Virat to wear over scrubs. Sai was thinking deeply and suddenly Virat's words came to her mind and there was a smile on her face.

Unexpectedly Sai's labour pain increased further and she was crying... Dr. Swarna, Ms. Cecila and Virat rushed to the labour room.

Dr. Swarna: I think virat, sai is experiencing severe pain because the baby's head is turned and it is ready to come out. Please support her.

Virat keeps his hand on Sai's chin and other on her baby bump.

Sai: Virat sir, I'm in terrible pain please take me from here.

Virat: hmm.. ok

Dr. Swarna: Push! Push!

Sai: it's paining. Virat sir, I can't do it

Virat: please Sai, do this atleast for our princess. I can understand your pain.

Sai pushes twice and goes unconscious.

Virat: Sai, don't leave me.

Dr. Swarna: Mr. Virat, the baby has come out and there is a bit to come. If sai, doesn't push the baby's head will get tangled in the umbilical cord.

Virat: wake up! sai, wake up! Don't stop in the middle. Just few pushes more.

Ms. Cecila: Mr. Virat, even you can push but with Sai's support.

Dr. Aditi comes to the labour room with her scrubs and she pats Sai's cheeks.

Dr. Aditi: sai, wake up and push

Virat: sai! Please *cries*

Dr. Swarna: virat you push as the baby is already out and just few more

Sai wakes up and hardly pushes her belly thrice and cries... there was a sound in the labour room breaking the painful atmosphere

Waah! Waaaaah! Waaaaaah!

Virat whispers: Congratulations, we are gifted with a princess my love

Ms. Cecila cuts the umbilical cord and wipes the blood off, wraps the baby in a flannel and hands over the baby to Virat. Virat showed his princess to Sai and she fainted as it is normal after giving birth. Virat took the baby outside and showed to other family members but asked them not to touch as insisted by doctor and then left his princess on her cot with her mumma.

2 hours later, Sai gains consiousness, sees Virat and tears were flowing.

Sai: virat sir, i still can't imagine that our princess is with us now..

Virat: yes sai, she used to kick you several times at night when I came closer to you and now *smiles*

End of Chapter🫣

Target
Votes - 80

💔❤💔❤

How was the Chapter?

Drop down your comments and fill my notifications with your comments and votes.