Chapter 3

After few weeks, Virat and Sai met each other but it was in Court to get their divorce. Virat's eyes were filled with hurt while the corners of Sai's eyes started forming tears. Sai quickly wiped it, and Virat noticed it.

Virat - why are you hurting yourself. The anger for me which you have, is afterall is hurting you. He thought.

Both of them were broken inside but didn't wanted to be a burden for each other which was totally wrong. Sai was never a burden for Virat and Virat wasn't too. They are been legally separated maybe forever. It's just a normal judgement for the judge, a usual case for the lawyers but it wasn't same for the couple. They do always wanted to stay at their toughest times, supporting each other. But their destiny and the time isn't bound for it.

4 years later

Sai you are late

Someone said, knocking the door of Sai's room.

Sai while opening the room door,
Ha Abhi, come let's go now

Abhinav - Finally you are here

Sai - too dramatic

Abhinav - not at all

Sai - Drama Queen!
She nearly yelled, in his ears.

Abhinav - my ears! No doubts, I will have to start using hearing aid because of your volume.

Sai cutely pouted, it's not completely her fault either.
To which Abhinav put his hand around her shoulder.

Acha okay! We will move now.

The duo walks towards the door, while having some conversations between them. Abinav opened the door for Sai while Sai patted his head and sat in the car with a smile. He closed the door for her and then got in the car.

Sai while adjusting the seatbelt,

Sai - Abhi, am asking this again. Is there a need for me to come?

Abhinav - 73rd time Sai. There is no problem in this. You are my friend, and what's the problem in this. Also you always stay in home or hospital, and you are free today so try something new Sai than staying inside those four walls.

Sai knew it's hard winning this arguement with Abhinav yet she couldn't resist from opposing.

Sai - and that's the problem, it's your friend's wedding so am noone.

Abhinav looked at her and said,

You are my friend Sai and I don't want to enjoy and you to be surrounded with loneliness

Sai - I am actually not. I like being alone Abhi.

Abhinav - Sai if you are gonna argue further, am surely gonna give you a tight slap.

Sai - you and slapping me, Never!

Sai started giggling while Abhinav smacked her head gently and said,

Abhinav - you are still a Kid, Sai.

Sai - and see who is saying this. By the way your long time Crush would be also coming to this event right?

Abhinav couldn't form words for this. He just smiled, and it was definitely not a happy smile.

Sai - what happened?

Abhinav -  okay, we reached the venue.

He parked the car, and asked her to get down the car to which Sai frowned. Sai got down the car after him and called him.