Chapter 2

Virat: yes sai, she used to kick you several times at night when I came closer to you and now *smiles*

Sai: yes Virat sir

It was like the whole family got their princess and was adoring her, its that after some minutes it was seen the baby's turning into blue. Sai noticed this and started panicking, the Doctor was gathered there with the Nurse while Virat was looking tensed outside.

*after few minutes*

Doctor - am Sorry Mrs Virat Chavan, the baby is no more

Sai - what? How is this possible, this can't happen and I can't let this happen too. *looks at Virat with some hope*

Virat was looking down, tears flowing from his eyes.

Doctor - maam we are Sorry for your loss, but *interrupts by the Ceicila*

Ceicila - Doctor, chief called you to the cabin. Its urgent I guess

Doctor - Excuse me!

Sai - I don't care what you all say, I want to see my princess

Virat - Sai she she our

Sai - Virat sir please don't play

The Two Broken souls hugged each other tightly while crying loud. Virat got a call from his senior officers so he excuse himself and went out.

Ceicila - Mr and Mrs Chavan we are Sorry for your loss but its the Father, I mean the your husband who approved us to

Sai was shocked to the core when hearing it. Ms Ceicila handed over some papers to her in which Virat has signed. It shows that Virat wants to save Sai risking the baby's life and the Hospital isn't responsible for this. Just then Virat entered,

Sai - why did you do this?

Virat - what sai? I didn't do anything, your anger and sadness is all fine but I didn't do anything. How will I even do

Sai gives him those papers

Sai - then what is this, you wanted not to save my daughter. Why you always love to see me alone, crying? And see the behind papers, it's you who has approved that she can get dosed by the vaccine.

Virat - Enough is Enough Sai, let me clear you things. Yes, I accept that am the one who signed it because I don't want to live without you. You know how hard it was for me to sign those papers but the next one you said wasn't signed by me. Something has surely messed up.

Ceicila - this is Hospital, your arguments may disturb the other patients so I hope you understand.

Virat - am Sorry! But I need to speak to the senior Doctor.

Just then Pakhi entered the room with Bhavani, Sonali, Vaishali.

P - Virat, Let's stop it here itself. Its hospital you can't shout like this.

V - but it's my child Pakhi, how can I stay silent?

Va - I had spoke with the doctors and they clearly said that in the papers in which you had sign, they have mentioned that the hospital isn't responsible if anything happens and so we can't do anything.

Sai - Wow! It doesn't matter to you all afterall she is my child and I can't leave this like this. Yeah we aren't perfect, we make mistakes but who vaccines the vaccine to a baby which is prohibited to and when my child was all fine. What is the need for it?

Right then Doctor Swarna too entered with some more papers in her hands.

Doctor Swarna - Mrs Sai Virat Chavan, you can look at the papers and reports. It clearly shows that some moments before Mr Virat has signed the abortion papers and you have been already taking pills for it. So after the baby's birth, it's compulsory that the baby has to be vaccined with it.

Sai - What is this Doctor? I didn't even approve to abort my child and this all had been happening.

Doctor Swarna - and Mr Virat can't tell this ain't his sign and please don't make any more problem in the hospital. It might be disturbing the others.

Sai - I can't even fight for my child, cry that she left me alone. And Mr Virat why did you do this to me, how dare you even plan to abort the child without my approval and made me have pills for it too.

Virat - Sai wait, don't get into conclusions before knowing the whole truth.

Sai - Enough I don't want to hear anything. I am Done now.

*the next day*

It was the next day morning where Sai was discharged after keeping her in observation for a whole night. Since Sai's mental health might not be good too, the Chavans left to Chavan Nivas leaving Virat to Take Care of Sai.

Virat - Sai come let's go

Sai - can you please leave me alone.

Virat - Sai but you need me and I need you right now

Sai - I very well know to Take Care of myself. And you don't bother please.

Sai booked Cab and left with her belongings, reports. While Viray was stood shock on the same place. He didn't know what had God planned for him. First he took away his child, now separating Sai from him. He reached Chavan Nivas, while everyone questioned about Sai. He informed everyone what Sai said and where she left and he left to his room like a lifeless soul.

It was the next day morning, where Virat was woke up by Ashwini saying Sai is in the hall. He was shocked, rushed downstairs to see Sai.

Virat - Sai come

Sai - Mr Virat Chavan, here are the divorce papers. Sign it

Virat was broken to hear it that too from his Love Sai. Tears were flowing from his eyes.

Virat - Sai am Sorry!! I know what I did was wrong and I apologise for what I did. Please don't go to an extent which will break the ties of marriage.

Sai - I don't want to hear none of your  invaluable apologies. Your lies made me soak in tears and now I repent for trusting you wholeheartedly. Please sign the papers, if you want me to lead a peaceful life hereafter.

With heavy heart Virat signed the papers and was looking at Sai until she disappears from his sight. She thanked him and returned back his nuptial chain and the diamond ring, he gifted during their baby shower.

End of Chapter□

💔❤💔❤

Maybe the chapter was illogical but go with the flow, don't find logic

Target
Votes - 85