1. Vampire Dad

POV Nick

I happily walked towards Drew's front door. My YouTube channel was growing so fast, that Drew wanted to collab with me. THE DREW GOODEN! I wasn't the only one who he invited. He invited Danny, Kurtis, Chad Chad, Jarvis, and Eddy as well. I think that Drew has been feeling lonely since his wife, Amanda, passed away in Afghanistan.

Drew opened the door, 'come inside!' he said, 'you're the last one to arrive, the rest is already here.' When I stepped inside I saw that Eddy, was playing Wii Sports, he was wearing a Luigi costume. Green really was his colour. Jarvis was watching a Dharr Mann video on his phone with Chad Chad, while Danny and Kurtis were cooking a Hello Fresh meal. I greeted them all.

But, in the corner of the room, sat a stranger. He kind of looked like Danny, he was a lot paler and he got cooler clothes. 'Who is that?' I asked, while pointing at  the mysterious stranger. 'Oh, that's Vampire Dad.' Danny said. 'Let me do some critical thinking.' He thought for a while and then he opened his mouth again to talk. 'Yea, Vampire Dad really is a 10/10 dad.'

'Is he really a vampire?' I asked. Eddy paused his game and looked me in my eyes. 'He really is, I bet he's a better vampire than Morbius.' I didn't believe Eddy. 'Prove it to me.' I said. Everyone stopped with what they were doing and looked at me.

'Oh, I will, prove it to you, and prove it to you I will.' Vampire Dad said. He got up and moved his face towards my neck. Then, he started sucking me. Wait no, that sounds really wrong. I don't want to imagine that. I meant to say, he started sucking my blood out of my neck.

I fell to the ground, and then suddenly, everthing went black.

(Visual representation of what happened)