6. We're not just telling stories, we're changing lives

POV Danny

I was the Liver King's biggest fan. We left Romania and now we were at the Liver King's doorstep. I ran the bell, and the Liver King opened te door. 'Hello, I'm Danny, and I'm your biggest fan! But I have a question for you. You see, my friend Nick turned green a couple of months ago, and the only thing that can help him is the serum you were talking about in one of your TikTok videos. Do you still have it?'

The Liver King looked at Nick, you could tell he was shocked and felt bad for him. 'I was going to use it for my new diet' he said, 'but it looks like your friend Nick needs it more than I do.' He walked away and came back with the serum in his hands. 'Good luck.' He said, while giving Nick the serum.

Nick drank the serum, and it worked! He turned back to normal again within a few seconds. 'How'd it taste?' Jarvis asked. 'I bet it tastes even better than breastmilk!' 'What?' Chad Chad asked. 'Are those animated videos about you true? Because if so, I'll have to make a twinge of cringe video about you!' Jarvis just smiled, 'who knows.'

(Nick drinking the serum in front of the Liver King's house while the squad is watching, 2022)

Then, suddenly, a car stopped right in front of us. Dhar Mann stepped out of it. Then he bagan to talk to no one. 'We're not just telling stories, we're changing lives.'

'Shit!' Jarvis yelled. 'If I would have known I was in a Dhar Mann video I would have brought my bingo card!'

Kurtis smiled, 'Dhar Mann? I hardly know her.'

The End :)