4. The Gregolution and the serum

POV Danny

A few weeks later the entire squad were chilling in Drew's house again. And he was right, Amanda came home. And not just Amanda, my Nutcracker Guy was there too. MY Nutcracker Guy.

'Well, well, well' I said. 'Look at who decided to come home. You are MY Nutcracker Guy! You hear that? MINE!' The Nutcracker Guy looked at me with fear in his eyes. But he was even more scared of Nick. 'Why is he green?' He asked. 'Vampire Dad bit him and he got an allergic reaction, why?' I said. 'Because I know the solution to it' Nutcracker Guy said, 'give me more rights and better workconditions, and I will tell you how to get Nick back to normal.'

It was critical thinking time. Nutcracker guy didn't really deserve more rights and better workconditions. He just stands there when I record my videos. What else is he gonna do? Sit? But I really liked Nick, he was a good friend. Nick didn't deserve to be green.

'Okay, deal' I said. Nutcracker Guy looked really happy, then he decided to tell us how we could solve Nick's problem. 'Go to Romania, there is a temple. In the temple is a serum, if Nick drinks that, he'll turn back to normal.'

'How are we gonna get to Romania?' I asked. 'We'd have to cross an ocean for that!' Amanda Smiled, 'I know a guy who can help us.'

TIME SKIP, YOU CAN MARK THIS OFF ON YOUR DHAR MANN BINGO CARDS

We went to Romania a few weeks later. Why would we take a plane, if we can just ride on Dolphin Man's back?

 Why would we take a plane, if we can just ride on Dolphin Man's back?

(The squad on their way to Europe)