5. The real treasure is the friendship we made along the way

POV Chad Chad

We were driving in Romania, we were almost at the temple. It was a bad decision to let Drew drive because he kept making ''Road work ahead'' jokes.

When we got to the temple we saw that there was a sign in front of it. Luckily Nutcracker Guy could read Romanian. 'It says that only a true alpha can open the door of this temple' he said. 'I'm the real alpha male!' Eddy said. For some reason he was still wearing his Luigi suit. 'I have seen Morbius 5 times! Only badasses can suffer that long.' Jarvis nodded, 'it's true, I saw it with him but I could barely handle the suffering once.'

(The temple, I don't know why Danny is sitting on the roof with a box of Hello Fresh)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(The temple, I don't know why Danny is sitting on the roof with a box of Hello Fresh)

Eddy stood in front of the door to the temple, and screamed: 'I'm the true alpha!' But nothing happened.

'Let me try, I have seen countless of alpha TikToks, I'm sure I'm a pro at being an aplha.' I said, while making my way to the door. 'My name is Chad Chad, not really, and I'm the real alpha! Open this door!' I yelled at the door. A few seconds later, the door opened up. Turns out I'm the real alpha woman after all.

We all went inside the temple, to look for the serum. But there was nothing in the temple. 'Someone must have taken it already' Nick said, you could clearly hear the disappointment in his voice.

'Maybe the real treasure is the friendship we made along the way' Jarvis said. Kurtis looked at him, 'I really do love you guys, but we can't give up yet. we have to help Nick. Right, Danny?' Danny was looking at his phone. 'Danny?' Kurtis tried to get his attention, and it worked. 'Huh? Yes? What is it?' Danny said. 'We have to help Nick!' Kurtis said. But Danny was looking at his phone again. 'I was just scrolling through TikTok guys, and look what I found.' He showed us his phone. It was the Liver King, with the serum.