EP1 // Bad Introduction?

y/n's pov :
-------------------------

"Woah.. this building is huge!" my thoughts are racing. I was one of the lucky candidates to get selected to work for AA agency!! I'd be working as a spy with one of the top ranked spies in the country! Isn't that exciting? I grab my coat from the taxi and walked up the steps to what was gonna be my new workplace.

Thud! "Hey watch where you're going, newbie!" My face is planted into the cement floor. Darn, i tripped. "Silly me! Haha... sorry..!" Apologising on the first day. What fun. I walk deeper into the enormous building, it's practically a bee's nest. Everyone is working so hard and bustling over the slightest things. So this is what it's like to be a spy...

I roll my luggage to the front desk. The other applicants have already been assigned a working partner. I've yet to receive mine...

"Hello! I'm one of the newbies. Uhh, can i get my working partner now or are they out..?"

"Oh! You're partner actually has already been assigned to you! He should be in you guys' office right now."

The front desk lady smiled at me as i walked towards the lift lobby. #16-45. My office. I'm gonna have my own office!! Ding! The lift has arrived. Time to make my way to my office.

The lady said 'He'. My partner's a man? Well that's interesting. I hope he's cooperative. Maybe handsome too- "Ah, hello! I'll be your partner from today onwards," I smile. There's a man infront of me. His hair blonde and silky. It shines in the sunlight. His jawline as sharp as a kitchen knife. His eyes could burn holes through the back of my head. He's perfect!!

I immediately fell in love. "Agent Twilight. And you are?" his voice is deep, but soothing. "Ah- Agent y/n," My ears are getting hotter. I can feel my cheeks burning. "Well then, have a seat i guess. We're gonna work together for a long time so best we get to know eachother."

I step nearer to the table and awkwardly sit down. He just looks at me. I stare back. For a good minute we were just sitting and staring at eachother. "So? What's the mission?" I jolt. I laugh awkwardly and tell him we've yet to be assigned a mission. Boy, i tell you i was praying in my seat for someone to come save me! I hear Twilight-san sigh. He gets up and starts arranging some documents. "Well that's a rough start.. I don't think he likes me very much."

-------------------------

Lunch break. Time to make new friends, or not? My own partner doesn't like me at the moment but what can I do? Over the speaker systems I hear an announcement.

"All new candidates, please come to XX office on level 9 to retrieve your first mission. I repeat..."

My first mission?! Already?! From a distance, me and Twilight-san have eye contact. He just stares with his cat-like eyes. I quickly chug down my coffee and run to the lift to retrieve the documents first before Twilight-san.

Ding! Level 30. There was only one office on Level 30, I'm guessing it's the boss'. I stepped forward and pushed the massive doors open. "Eh? Twilight-san?‐" Wait, but how? Twilight-san got here before I did?? Wow, the powers of Agent Twilight. I slowly walk in, approaching Twilight-san and someone who seems to be in charge of all the missions. They explain that we have to catch a murderer, but they only start their plan in July. This month, it's May. We have only so few information on this murderer. It's gonna take a while to catch him.

y/n's evil ass : "Which means more time to spend with Twilight-san!!"

"y/n.. y/n! Pay attention. We need to go undercover. Our agent has already assigned us a place to stay."

A place to stay?! Oh my gosh, how much have i missed?! I swear it was only 5 seconds ago that I fell in front of the building and now I'm going on a murderer hunt. Twilight-san and I walk out of the office just staring at the documents.

"Code names : Lana and Loid Forger
Role : Lana (wife) Loid (husband)
You two will be a newly engaged couple who just moved in to their apartment. You will be tasked to work under XX Company as food dieticians."

Wahh, me and Twilight-san, working together as food dieticians?? Could my day get any better. If only I had introduced myself properly.

T.B.C...