EP2 // Mission Murderer, Commence!

y/n's pov
-------------------------

My second day at AA Agency. Had a rough start the previous day, but that's all in the past. I sigh as i step up the same steps i stumbled my face first into. Today is Tuesday, we start work later than usual. I chance upon my favourite desk lady, Yuna. "Good morning!! I heard you got your first mission yesterday, how did it go? Is it a hard one?"

I look at Yuna and my face says "Ya think?" I scoff, telling her about how arrogant my partner really is. The least he could do was talk nicely, i mean we barely even know eachother. It hasn't even been 24 hours since i met him. How rude of that scum. 'Loid and Lana Forger' what rubbish. Who'd want to be partners with a stuck up, good-for-nothing guy who happens to be a handsome spy. I roll my eyes and sulk my way to my office.

Ding! My level is always bustling. It's the only level that has people who try out weapons on dummies, so i wasn't surprised to see fake blood and fake bodies lying around everywhere. Those are property of Team P-16, the 'weapons and armory' group. I was in Team P-20, we're the spies you see. 5 out of 100 candidates would be chosen to work at AA Agency, I came 4th out of the 5. Not something to be proud of, but atleast i didn't come in 5th.

Anyhow, I utmost regret applying here. All because of my upside-down relationship with my spy partner. I'm too lazy to face him today. Actually, we were supposed to have shown up in our undercover outfit but oOpS I didn't. I breathe in the smell of the air-conditioning, it smells like mint with a hint of dust. "y/n! you're late. And you're not wearing the undercover uniform like i told you to." Twilight-san is already in the office, as i expected.

He's apparently wearing the undercover uniform as he was told. His hair is different, it's down and slightly wet. I'm guessing he didn't wear any hair gel. His outfit is a white T-shirt tucked in a dull-green, baggy style pants. His shoes are those cheap sandals you find at the grocery store. "This was gonna be my fiancée? Are you kidding me?" I scoff. He scoffed back. "Please, you should've seen your undercover outfit. Sweatpants! And flip-flops!"

We're practically 2 lions fighting for their territory now. Scowling at eachother like beasts. "How dare you, there's nothing wrong with sweatpants!" I was thinking this quarrel wasn't getting us anywhere. "We have to get to our house today, boss said so." Twilight-san sighed.

-------------------------

I hadn't thought of any transportation but Twilight-san had already gotten us a driver to take us to the venue. How prepared is he? It was a yellow porsche with red leather seats. We'd be driving ourselves there.

"Are you gonna get in?" Twilight-san rolled his eyes. He sits in the driver's seat, i sit in the passenger's seat. After a good 10 minute drive, the atmosphere was already as awkward as it was. There was literally nothing to talk about. I turn to face Twilight-san. He's fully focused on driving.

Damn he looks good. His eyes are literally perfect. That silky hair makes me want to touch it. His arms are toned and lean. Even the veins on his hands are popping.

"Are you done staring?" Twilight-san looked at me.

I blushed. I felt my ears and cheeks grow hot. We'd already reached the venue. It's those modern buildings built near the malls. Housed to all those higher income people, we'd be living here with them. "Ah- Oh- Look we're here! Haha... Let's go!.." i awkwardly step out and shut the door behind me. I'd be staying here with Twilight-san as his wife.

"From now on because of our mission, call me Loid, Honey or Dear, i don't care just anything except Twilight-san." Twilight-san, i mean Loid-san, grumbled. I stare at him for a while again. He looks back. He slowly approaches me, reaching out his hand..

"Relax, I'm just getting my luggage..? What did you think i was doing??" I had instinctively closed my eyes and flinched.

"O-oh s-sorry.." I'm still flushed, now my neck is hot. How humiliating. I want to die!!

-------------------------

We enter the brand new apartment. It looks lavishing and comfortable; the perfect home. Like every mover, we began unpacking our stuff. In the tightly squeezed apartment there was a master bedroom, 1 regular bedroom, a kitchen with a bathroom and the living room. I peek into the master bedroom, "Who's gonna sleep here?" I turn to Loid-san. He looks at me with that same poker face. "If you want you can take that bedroom. I'll sleep in the other one."

I look at Loid-san again. "You mean we're not actually going to sleep together?" Loid-san looks at me with an irked face.

"Of course not! What did you expect??" he yells.

Okay?? I literally just asked him if we were sleeping in the same room or not. It wasn't like i asked him if we were supposed to have a kid or something?

The sun had gone to sleep hours ago, I start to yawn as my eyes try hard to stay open. I've unpacked about 90% percent of my things. All that's left are my clothes. "You know what, let's do that tomorrow, y/n." I reassure myself as i lay my head on my bedside, still sitting on the floor.

-------------------------

T. B. C