Prolouge

In a very far away castle, where usually no one walked to-and if they did, they never came back alive or sane enough to tell the tell. But, when young Hunter runs off with his girlfriend, everything changes. In 1996 an extroardinarily beautiful baby was born, in a castle far away from the city and country side. The castle was hidden and magical, no human ever knew about it, that is why they either died or became mad when they tried to enter it. Dear mom and dad were so happy to have a beautiful child, long ink- black hair, rare blue- gem eyes and pale skin, they thought about naming her Snow- white, like the princess, but the dad decided to name her something else, something pretty: Liesel. After Liesel was big enough to tie her own shoes, her parents died in a sea accident, when the boat sank. Liesel had been devasted, thus leading to anger, self-harm and alone-ness. When she found out about her powers-something, by the way, that her parwnts were supposed to teach her about-she used them for wrong: killing things, even the occational person that would adventure by, disguises that made her look old and poor, so people would take her in and give her food, while so, she would steal. But, when doing this, a dark night gave her more power, she disguised herself as a child, sick and dirty. A nice lady opened the door for her, giving her fresh new clothes and food, while so, Liesel ran into the woman's room and took every last dime, even a little silver mirror and a music box. When she cane back to the front door to leave, with her bag full if money, she went outside, running to the woods, little did she know that she was being followed by her worst nightmare.

"Stupid woman," she muttered with a laugh. "Took all her money and didnt even notice!" a crakle of a laugh escaped her mouth. When she was at her castle's entrance, she ipened the gates and walked inside, putting her bag in a roud table next to the grand doors. She grinned. I'm home, finaly.

"Miss Liesel," a young woman said, her silver platter casting moonlight toher face, it was exact midnight. "May you take some food?" Liesel shook her head, waving her off.

"I'm fine, Wendy," she said, and that was a close enough "thank you" Wendy knew. As the woman made her way to Liesel, she held up her tray.

"Golden bag?" She smirked, she was a small woman, almost-almost-to Liesel's elbow. Her bright blonde hair made her fair skin pale and her almost black brown eyes popped up like fireworks; her frame was small and slim, but Liesel knew she was fairly strong. Liesel held it up-the bag, filled woth coins and that little mirror and a few perfumes-and whipped from side to side. "Great. You know, I could help you, yes? You could get even more with me." Liesel frowned at her.

"This is my business, Wendy," she said. She wouldnt get her servants in trouble for her current "job". He liked them, even when they were a pain in the neck, because they always made sure she would eat and bathe after a long day and was too tired to even walk, she liked them all. "Out of the question. Anyways, I would like to take a bath, all that running made me sweat more than last time, and I had ridden a carrige." They both laughed and Liesel made her way to her master room. High windows and still black courtains decorated her room; she could still see the handfulls of stars thrown at into the sky, the moon brightly casting shadows and angels to her pale body.

She was so beautiful, slim curves, flat stomach with no muscle but strong like a rock, a beautiful slim waist norrowing to her hips and long lovely legs. She looked like her mother when she was seventeen, the obly difference was her personality, her mother wasnt dark at all. Ash and carbon colored blocks her walls were of, and lastly, her huge round bed, where her body would lay sleeplessly at night and her mind would wonder to those days where the castle was once so happy. Her father and mother, carrying her around the gardens, her mother reading her a good bed time story and her father making her hot chocolate every winter night.

Now, she let her maids un-clothe her and get her bath ready with lavender soaps. She lay there, thinking if she should just sink and never emerge from the water. But, that wouldnt take her anywhere. She washed away the night and got ready for bed. She had a few books scattered around the room, some of them open, a tray with tea awaited her and biscuits with chocolate strawberries. This was life-her life. When she got up to take her tea, she froze when the war bells clanged loudly.

"Everyone, change to gear!" She called, loud enough through the castle's bullhorn that it echoed outside. "Make sure that there is no one outside and the weapons are loaded!" She got a few maids help her with her gear and weapon's belt, once everyone was facing the grand doors-torches, spears and arrows held by each hand; swords and daggers and blades upond everyone's chest, back and hip; black metal gear covered up everyone-Liesel stepped forward to them, and threw them open, standing stock-still when all in front of her was dark and empty, all but an old rag of a lady crouched in fear.

"My Queen..." She said, her voice shakenly broken, low and slow. "I need your help, would you serve me bread and water? I havent a place to live no longer." Liesel stared, and after a few moments, a laugh gurgled past her mouth. How pathetic! She thought. Of course, the night wasnt over, but-the clock struck midnight. Oh, well, nothing better than a good morning trick, yes? "Wendy, give the old lady some of the left over bread and juices, I dont want my time wasted on this." She waved a hand and Wendy fetched what she was told. Liesel was one to be cruel when it came to other people, it was her nature now. But she wasnt always like that, she was one of the purest and kindest people in the magical kingdom, she knew not that she would end up heartless and cold-souled.

"Your majesty," Wendy held up the tray; filled with hard bread and probably expired apple juice.

"Eat and drink, old lady," Liesel smiled wickedly. "Your dinner is served." As everyone laughed mildly, the poor old lady swallowed the horrible food and drank the sour juice thankfully, and something in Liesel made her look away in a grimance as the lady bowed to her with a grateful smile and a whispered "thank you". "You may go to your road, lady, I have given you what you wished-"

"Pardon me, my Queen," the old lady trembled. "I havent a place to stay, might you offer me a simple room for the rest of the night?" Liesel huffed. What a morning trick it was...

"Very well," she said. She ordered hay and blankets, putting them by the doors inside the castle. "You will sleep there and not go anywhere, understood?" As the lady lay, she nodded with a sad smile. She hesitated, before saying her next words, but they came out unwillingly"...Goodnight, lady." And even with the cruelty and malice she had, she felt sorry for someone who held a life so lonely. She abruptly frowned. Every life was meant to be lonely, there was no love in this world, if so, her parents would be there for her. She would be less harmful and less terrifying to people. The old lady began to fade away in sleep.

"Goodnight, my dear," Liesel was about to tell her not to call her that, but stopped herself. Mama used to call me that, she thought sadly; but before any tears were up and running, she snapped her fingers, black spark roaming around her and she appeared in her room. She threw herself in bed, she was so alone, no friends, no family, no neighbors. Only Wendy, and that was because she was her servant, if not, she guessed Wendy would be gone by now. And of course they would all fee, no one was capable of loving such a person. She didnt even love herself. Love was just another word, like fear: it shouldnt apply to you as much, because you'll end up drestroying yourself.

***

So, this is sort of the begining of my story, kinda short for me, but I have writer's block and its killing me. 😤😫😕 In the next chapter, things will get a bit more exciting, I hope. 😆😎😱Make sure to comment your thoughts and vote. Tell your friends about it, if you will, I would like even more ideas for my books, hey, maybe your suggestion will appear in a chapter. Think about it!

-Skyler_Dawn💋