Part 4 - New Mission

" ... but only IF you do me a favour ... "

...

" W- What are your needs ...? ", Germany asked as he looked up at Poland.

" Huh ... What are my needs? Oh, It's right in front of me! ", Poland chuckled.

Germany only watched Poland as he let out a low sigh, relaxing his shoulders, making his coat slide down his arms onto the bed. He then stood up, tugging on his scarf and pulled it off, having it drop to the floor.

" Of course ... you're just like the other countries ... ", Germany mumbled while slowly unbuttoning his white shirt.

Poland turned his head back at Germany, finally noticing that the other was undressing. He leaned in and gently clutched on Germany's shirt, causing him to stop. Germany looked up at the other, confused.

" That ... Erm. That was not what I meant ... ", Poland said as he buttoned Germany's shirt back up and gently pushed him by the shoulders, making him sit down.

" I'm not demanding your.. Body.. I'm demanding your assassination skills for a new target in exchange for my own life.. ",

" H-huh..? W-what? Why can't you just hire another assassin? ", Germany stood up and tilted his head.

" Oh open your damn eyes Niemcy.. 99% of assassins are bad at their work or just completely terrible.. But you? You're that 1% .. You're invincible! Nobody had ever caught you for more than five years! Nobody will ever believe that you're behind all these mysterious murders! ", Poland said with all his might from his voice, Germany was convinced that he really meant everything he had said.

" But.. Who do you want me to kill? ", Germany asked.

Poland turned around as he reached for an envelope from his coat then handed it over to Germany. As he opened the envelope, his eyes widened. It was an old picture of a group of five countries, Belarus, Poland, Germany, Ukraine, and Russia. It seemed like it was taken way back in the 90's, they all looked happy before the huge fight. Germany kept staring at the picture, amongst all five countries, Russia is the only one circled in red marker.

" You.. Want me to kill Russia..? But.. He's our friend! And.. He was like.. A brother to me..- ", Germany said as he tried not to tear up.

" You don't know how much abuse he had done towards me behind your back! If I have to die.. He has to go down first! I. Want. Him. GONE! ", Poland tensed up, grinding his teeth and looking down with his hands balled up into fists.

Germany backed away slightly and looked back at the picture, going back to the past where Russia was one of the countries that stayed by him. Ever since both of their parents were gone, they only had each other, Germany is always afraid to lose him. He looked around, thinking and closing his eyes for a moment before looking up at Poland.

" ... If you are willing to sacrifice yourself for payment, then.. I'll do it. ",

Poland looked back at Germany and leaned in, gently putting both hands on his shoulder as he whispered,

" But .. Do NOT let Switzerland know about this ... "

Germany slowly nodded as Poland smiled and stood straight back up, he picked up his scarf and wrapped it around Germany, tidying him up before looking back, facing at the wall.

" You may go now.. Or stay here if you want. You are free to visit anytime. ", Poland said with his arms crossed, still trying to avoid eye contact with the other.

" I- I'll go.. ", Germany got up from the bed and put on his coat before slowly walking out of the room.

Later, He stood outside the hotel, leaning back against the wall with his hand clutching on his shirt.

" H- he.. Didn't actually.. Finally... Someone that doesn't use me for pleasure.. ", Germany whispered to himself as he felt like he was about to cry as raindrops pouring onto him.

...

" So.. He could take poison.. Hm? ", Switzerland said calmly as he looked out the window.

" Y- yes ... ", Germany nodded as he looked down onto his hands, sitting down on Switzerland's desk.

" Then there should be ... Another plan. Do you still have that dagger with you? ", Switzerland asked as he turned around, looking at Germany.

" I'm sorry sir.. B-but I left it with Britain's body.. ", Germany slowly starts to tremble.

" Luckily you wore gloves that time.. But then Poland is always in a crowded indoor area.. So, I know you're not stupid to use a pistol- ", Switzerland was cut off as they heard the news coming up.

[ Breaking news! The Police have discovered that the corpse of the United Kingdom has gone missing! Bloody footprints were found near the body where it was first found in the preparation room but no more footprints were found going in or outside of the said room. ]

" W-what!? How is that even possible? ", Switzerland shouted as he bangs his fist onto the desk, causing Germany to jump off.

" His sons must have taken him! That's it! Change of plans! NOW! ", Switzerland turned to Germany and picked him up.

" B-but.. How could it possibly be them? And what do you think they'll do to his body? ", Germany asked.

" Germany. One of them is the head leader detective. Just with a single evidence it can link it right back to the culprit! ", Switzerland explained.

" One of them..? Which one exactly? ", Germany raised a brow.

" I'm not sure who ... Which is.. Embarrassing.. My apologies but I suppose it's your own duty to find out. ", Switzerland slowly puts Germany back down to its feet.

" I'll do my best Sir.. "

" And remember, do not come back here until you know who took Britain, Look for another place to stay.. "

Germany nodded and left the office, leaving Switzerland sitting on his chair alone, suddenly moving at a puppet like motion. Strings begin to appear all over his fingers followed by a man with a black veil covering part of his face, standing behind him, Whispering.

" No one will find out about our work.. "

" Hehehehee~ Europe shall be mine... Again! "

...

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Holy- Sorry for another delay again, it had been a rough year for me but I'm okay now (Kind of :'>)