Part 8 - The Unknown Man

...

" Struggles by the carpet, Bruises by his ankle, and cuts on the neck ... ", Savier reads out.

" What else? ", Switzerland asked as he turned his back, facing the slightly opened gate with an obvious unamused look.

" Sir, This is one of your cities. Do you not care? ", Savier followed Switzerland through the corridors, reaching his hand on his shoulder, immediately was slapped away.

" Do you think I don't care? I need more details to find who is responsible. I'd maybe even throw Germany under the bus if he was the culprit. But then again, with such progress, He'd not just kill anyone that I do not target. ", Switzerland explained, his expression did not change one bit but with such emotionless glare, it was staring right into Savier's soul.

Savier looked back at Switzerland in fear, his documents shook from his grip, causing it to scatter all over the cemented floor. Switzerland sighed as he knelt down to help grabbing and tidying up the papers. With it handed over back to Savier, he turned around and continued to walk towards a metal door. The only door with no window, it's barred shut, two or three guards stood by it. A prison for a dangerous criminal people assumed? No ordinary citizen knows what lies behind that door, that had been locked for years.

The guards moved aside and unlocked the door for Switzerland, the deeper he stepped in, his steps began to echo through the room. The light censors flickered, dimly lighting the room, showing a man chained to a chair, a box covering his face. As the man sensed the lights were on, he grunted, slowly moving his head around, he seemed to have lost too much energy from the last 5 years he was locked up. Switzerland smiled as he leaned over towards the chained man.

" C-calm down... I'm here to save you. I- I've finally.. Found you!! ", Switzerland whispered in mimicking Germany's voice.

" ... F- Father? You've.. finally come ... ", The boxed man trembled, overjoyed as he tiredly smiled but only to realise there was only Switzerland.

" No, still me. ", Switzerland said in his normal voice.

" Oh ... What do you need this time? ... Use me as your personal assassin too? "

" No. Just wanted to come by and tell you hi. ", Switzerland.

Switzerland was not satisfied as he was once again ignored, causing himself to kick the boxed man by his left leg then his right, making him gasp and scream. The sounds of pain out of his mouth were as if they're music to Switzerland's ears.

" Oh hush now.. I didn't even kick that hard! That would be irresponsible of a babysitter! ", What a lie as he firmly gripped the boxed man's chin to forcefully wipe off his tears.

" Now.. now.. Let's not soak up the box, Be grateful that I handmade the box for you! ",

The boxed man looked right at Switzerland, immediately noticing a figure peeking from his shoulder.

" No.. what.. Have you done to him.. ", The boxed man asked the mysterious figure before he was slowly put back to sleep.

The mysterious figure only smiled as his vision had gotten blurry, eventually his head was put back down to be awake in the next week. Switzerland flicked on the box, slapping side to side a bit until he was tired and walked back out. The door was again locked shut once Switzerland walked out, dusting his suit and gloves before continuing his daily life.

An overwhelming presence however, as if someone is watching him. Though, so far he had not noticed a familiar man standing from the edge of a rooftop, visibly watching him from afar as he tangled his fingers with golden ribbons. 

...

---------------------------------------------------------

Taking longer than expected due to constant work but hope you like this chapter!