Experience

The next day, they finally had found their way back home. They went to sleep, and when they woke up the next day, they had all felt something was off.

Zoda's POV

'Something feels...odd.' Zoda thought to herself. 'I feel an odd urge to slay. To have a slay battle against..My friends. Why, though? I just..Don't understand.'

Zoda got out of bed and got dressed to go to school. When she got on the bus, she saw Yiggles and Gizzy. 'Hi Yiggles, Hi Gizzy!" Gizzy and Yiggles waved back to her. When they got to school and exited the bus, Zoda caught up with Yiggles and Gizzy after saying bye to her brothers.They separated soon after. At lunchtime, Zoda couldn't resist. It was like something was forcing her to do this."Gizzy! Slay battle! Now!" Zoda shouted without any hesitation.. "Okay! Fine!" Gizzy shouted back. They got on the table and started slaying. Zoda was slaying very well, and Gizzy didn't know Zoda could slay so hard. Gizzy slayed even harder though. Zoda fell to her knees in defeat.

Its beginning.

The next day, Zoda looked up 'Great Slaying Schools to enroll in'. She found a Slaying School to enroll in called 'Sodanited'. She also found more, which were called 'Tigglenited', 'Fizzynited', 'Summernited', 'Damienited', and 'Kinsleynited' She enrolled in the school called Sodanited. She chose that one because she was related to Soda.

It was her first day of Sodanited school. She entered the school. It looked amazing. It had pictures of Soda, her ancestor, with pure gold frames around each picture. She looked down at the paper she was holding in her hands. The class she had been placed in was Mrs. Twerk's class. She was looking at the names on the doors, and she finally found Mrs. Twerk's room.She went inside the room, and the teacher welcomed her. "Why, hello Zoda!" Mrs. Twerk said with joy. "I'm so glad to have a new student with us." Mrs. Twerk tried to look and sound happy she was here, but she could just see the hatred in her eyes. Same with the students. She sat down next to someone named Zaddy. She was one of the popular girls, from what she heard in the halls.

At the end of class, Zoda was at her new locker checking her phone, but then Zaddy came up to her. Zoda had her stack of journals, and books with her studies and diagrams about history of slaying and the best slays for the upcoming exam. Zaddy pushed her over, and her books fell out of her hands, and onto the floor. "N-No! My studies for the exams!Give them back, Zaddy!" Zoda cried. Zaddy looked at Zoda in disgust as she kicked her hand away from her books as she picked them up. "Aw, I guess these are mine now. Don't be a crybaby though, its just some paper." Zaddy said. Zoda sat on the ground, hopeless, while Zaddy walked away with her chance of passing Sodanited school. Then the popular guy in school walked up to her and put his hand on her shoulder. "Hey, give her the books back." He said in a cold tone. 

"I-I...I'm sorry..I will." Zaddy said nervously. She walked back over to Zoda and handed her books back to her, with an agitated sigh. The boy walked up to Zoda and helped her up. "Hey, are you okay?" He asked her. "Yeah, i'm fine." Zoda replied. "The person that just took your book's... That's Zaddy. Zaddy is the meanest person here too. Zaddy's dad has so much money, then can buy your home, and get you out of town. So i suggest not messing with Zaddy." He warned Zoda. "Ah, okay..Thanks for telling me..It was nice meeting you! But, i have to go to my second period now. Goodbye!" Zoda said to him. "Oh, me too! i didn't even notice the time. Well then, bye!" He replied to Zoda.

Soda noticed something,...Off. It was a fairly familiar experience. Like in that Twerknited book. Oh well, probably just a coincidence.

Zoda walked quickly to her next period. It was history about slaying. "Hello class, and good afternoon. Today, we'll be learning about the history of slaying. It originated from twerking. There were a group of people who had unintentionally started a war. Those people were Soda, Fizzy, Damien, Summer, Kinsley, and the unknown twerking god and goddess. The very first goddess of twerking is called 'The Mother of Twerking'. She is the one who allows beings to become twerking gods and goddesses. The gods and goddess are immortal, so even after 1022 years, they are living a different universe till this day. When Soda twerked so hard that she created the strongest gravitational force ever created in every single universe, and pulled all the multi-verses together, creating one huge universe called the Multi-Twerk, which you can also call the Twerkiverse. We are one the only two universes left. The Multi-Twerk, and the Survivor2BC. We are living in the Survivor2BC at this moment. Soda died thinking she had destroyed everything and everyone. She also died knowing she was the best Twerker ever in the existence of anything....." Zoda had stopped paying attention to the teacher as she remembered the 'Twerknited' book she opened in the cave. Her eyes widened as she realized. 'The..The curse! The writing! Twerknited is happening, but with slaying! And..And we can't stop it! I've let out The Curse of Twerknited!

Zoda couldn't stop thinking about the curse. She was so scared. She was gonna be the cause of the end of the universe. She was going to get Survivor2BC consumed by the Multi-Twerk. She was deep in thought, until her teacher came over and slapped her desk with a ruler. "Pay atttention. Anyways, what i was saying..the book with the history of Twerknited has been hidden in a deep cave some where in the world, and nobody has been able to find it. But, if someone opens it, it will unleash a horrible curse that causes an event exactly like Twerknited to happen every 1,000 years. Luckily, we don't think anyone has opened the book, nor found it. So we will all be okay." Her teacher went on and on about this. She couldn't stop thinking about those words her teacher said. ' Luckily, we don't think anyone has opened the book, nor found it. So we will all be okay.' Zoda was angry, and upset at herself. 'We will not be okay..I've opened the book..I've unleashed havoc..I've ruined generations..What have i done?...'