𝟬𝟭. 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

ONE | STRANGE DREAMS

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

THE CITY'S GARDENS were an immense oasis with a variety of flowers, trees, and bushes. Many guests wandered down miles of wide cobblestone paths that lead between the brightly colored plants. Cassandra walked further into the garden, there were several rows of different species of roses with different colors. Surrounding the rows of animated flowers, the flowers were sectioned off in four with bright orange, mellow yellow, pure white, odd purple, fierce red, and light pink.

"Mommy! It's you again!"

The woman blinked once, twice then spun around her heel, dumbstruck as to why there was a little girl no older than ten years old addressing her as mommy. She swallowed, a bit terrified as the child ran and embraced her legs as if she had not seen her for a very long time. She had been seeing this child for almost a week now with no explanation. Cassandra tried searching for her actually in New York, London, and even Hong Kong to no avail. Who was this child? And why does she keep on appearing in her dreams?

Kneeling down, she offered a kind smile, brushing her chestnut hair back, just like she would do whenever she saw this child. Actually, during the first few days she saw her, they were often in the Kamar-Taj temple grounds or in the New York Sanctum's kitchen and they were brief. So briefly she wasn't able to ask her name or talk for long.

But, at this time, on this day, it seems like it will last longer.

Cassandra noticed the silver locket around the child's neck. Curious, she gently opened it, gasping when she saw a picture of her, and Stephen along with the young child in front of her. Was she her daughter? What was this dream? Of the future? Does she get to have her own child, after all? But, the doctors said it was impossible and the chances were zero. "You remember this picture, mommy? It was when you and daddy took me to this big amusement park!" eagerly articulated the child, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

The brunette tucked a strand of the young girl's hair behind her ear. "What is your name, little one?"

"Mommy, you are so silly! How could you forget my name?" pouted the child. "My name is Calliope Leia Strange! But all of you call me Callie!"

The child in front of her had eyes that shined like pebbles washed by the ocean waves and a smile that ignited inner laughter in all who saw. She was dressed in a primrose pinafore dress and in some soft, stylish shoes, the ones they can still feel the ground though. 

Calliope Leia Strange. Cassandra smiled. That seemed a lot like how she would name her daughter. After all, her adopted children, Megara Jyn and Theseus Han, were named after Greek gods and goddesses along with her favorite Star Wars characters. Calliope also looked a lot like how Cassandra would dress her. Additionally, she had Stephen's big blue-green eyes and lips while the rest was from hers. She was definitely her daughter though the big question remains: when will she be born? Will Calliope ever be born?