v. 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭

season one !!!                                          episode ten !!!

the time machine...

HEARING NEWS ABOUT ren and lita officially dating made him want to go ballistic. thyme was going crazy every single day. he wasn't normal, he didn't feel normal or himself around the girl.

ren? ren was in pain. he felt broken and like thyme didn't care about him anymore. but, he knew this wasn't his fault. maybe they really should just stop..just leave it all alone and give up, go separate ways.

but, like i have said before—those two cannot stay away from each-other.

what was even scarier was ren liking thyme was trending. he stayed in bed for a few hours, showing up late to school.

all eyes were on him. when he went to his locker, he opened to see fag written on his mirror in red. he felt angry, especially when some students started laughing.

and then when he sat with mj and kavin, he didn't know what to do.

"i don't understand why thyme's mom would bring you into this and spread some rumor online like that." kavin spoke. "i agree. she's just bored. right, ren?"

he looked at the two, before nodding softly and looking back down again. "don't worry. we don't believe them. are you sure you're okay though?" ren nods again. "i'm fine."

but he wasn't.

after, mj started to explain lita and how she embarrassed him in front of some girls.

"im very proud of my friend mj here." spoke kavin, ren and mj sitting on the couches at school. he was about to speak, but mj puts a chip in front of his mouth. "you need to shut up." kavin bites the snack, eating it.

ren stayed quiet as he noticed the conversation was about lita. "as if you can handle that girl. that time we went out with her, wasn't it you panting beside me?" he remarks.

he scoffs. "at least i'm not lita's coach like you." kavin changes the subject a bit, "think about gorya. you said you're team gorya, aren't you?" he asked him in which mj quickly said yes.

"i still am team gorya." "what's going on with gorya and thyme anyway? they were flirting, next thing i know thyme doesn't like her anymore." ren chokes on his chip. "jesus, you okay?" mj asked him.

he nods, coughing a bit.

kavin was taking a phone call from kaning, he then saw gorya head upstairs to the rooftop. "i'll be right back." ren spoke, standing up. mj was bored now, but ren didn't care.

he needed to tell gorya..he just needed to.

ren stands next to her, gorya avoiding eye contact. "i'm sorry." ren let out. "thymes sorry too."