vi. 𝐫𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞.

season one !!! episode twelve !!!

season one !!!                                       episode twelve !!!

the scripted relationship...

HE WALKS INSIDE the home, hand in hand with thyme's. "is there any other specific reason why you invited me for me to sleep over?" ren questions, thyme turning his head towards him as they head upstairs.

he shrugs, "why did i ask you?.." thyme questions himself which lead ren to roll his eyes. the past week of thyme trying to call off the marriage was...stressful.

lita didn't comprehend. she loved thyme and thyme only.

thyme specifically likes ren and knows who he wants to be with. but, it isn't much easy with his mother. roselyn is a bitch and can control thyme in every way. she can control everyone.

even if the two weren't dating yet, they promised they would work it all out as soon as this hell was over with.

thyme and ren jumped on the bed, laying down next to each other as the warm feeling of the sheets and blankets hit him. "do you think you're gonna be able to do this?" spoke ren.

thyme lays his head on ren's lap, fiddling with his fingers.

"what is this?" lita questions as she crossed her arms. ren gulps, looking down and avoiding eye contact with the female. "tell me first how ren is even here. i thought there was no space for anyone to enter."

thyme didn't know what to say. lita just saw his head on his lap. what could he even say? "ren? why don't you explain?" she spoke to him, making the boy even more anxious than he already is.

he looks up, staring at the cold eye of lita's. "cant best friends stay over?" lita makes a face. "best friends? do you think i'm stupid, ren?"

she wasn't wrong. she literally saw his head on ren's lap, playing with his fingers. he was going to speak, until auntie yu spoke up. "i allowed him." the three all looked over at the lady.

"excuse me?" she asks, clearly upset. "i must apologize to you, miss lita, for not informing you in advance." yu explains to her. "i can send ren back home." thyme's hands create a fist, his anger building up.

lita noticed and it made her angry too. so instead, she said nothing and walked out of the room. thyme let go, releasing his palms. ren sighs of relief, happy to see she finally let the fuck go.

auntie yu stares at the two, before walking out of the room too. the floors creak as thyme made his way to shut the door. "she's not gonna tell anyone, right?" ren spoke. "who? lita or auntie yu?" thyme questioned as he moved back to the back.

ren gets in with him, laying down by his side. "both."

this caused him to take a deep breath, "auntie yu, no. but lita...she's just.." he tries to think of a word, wondering how to describe her. "can't handle rejection."