Chapter 2 (( 🎁 The Gift 🎁 ))

About 12: 30 in the Afternoon, I meet up with not only Starlight, Twilight and spike, But I saw that Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie pie and applejack was Sitting on their Thrones that had their Cutie Marks Above them.

The mane Six, Starlight and spike all greeted me as I'm surprised that Everyone was here!

Oh my! What's Going on here? Usually the only time that were all together is when... GASP! Is there Trouble??? I ask shocked.

No there isn't, But Celestia does want us all to meet in Canterlot tho. At lest that's what this letter says Anyways. Applejack says as she shows the letter that Diana Was Given this Morning.

Ok then, Phew! That's a Big Relief! I say.

Now, Let's Go Everypony! , We're Gonna be Late! Rainbow dash mentions.

I Agree with Rainbow Dash, let us go! Rarity agrees.

All- * nods and Agrees*

= Later on the Train =

Later on the Train I was Just looking out the Window Without Saying a word. Or That Was Until I saw that in the Windows Refection, I Saw Twilight coming up to me.

         Hm? Oh hey twilight. What's up? I say.

Well.. before we get to Cantrolot I just wanted to show you Something.... If You Wouldn't mind that is....... Twilight asks a little Nervous.

             Sure What is it? I ask with a smile.

  Well... it's kind of a Surprise, so you Gotta close your eyes first! Twilight Explains.

        Kay! I Trust You! I say closing my Eyes.

Twilight then uses her Magic to pull something out of her Saddle Bag. Before then Telling me to open my eyes.

When I Open my Eyes  , I saw that it was this Beautiful heart Necklace!

  * Gasps! * This Is So beautiful!! But why Did you do this? I ask surprised

Well... it's just that.. since your Always Helping out ponies in need, Especially me.. I Just Wanted to do something nice for you! .. that and I Value our Friendship. Twilight says Nervous smiling.

   * Chuckles* me to! And thank you So much! I say Grateful .

Twilight simply nods. And I just know on how much you love shiney things. Just like Rarity!

  Rarity's Ears Perk up and She suddenly Rushes over to where both me and Twilight are , with Stars in her eyes as she looks Overly Determined!

        Rarity- I Head my Name Being Mentioned and Shiny Things at the Same Time... WHERE?!!!

Both twilight and I- * snorts before then Bursting out with Laughter* 🤣🤣🤣

What's So Funny? .. GaSP! Oh my! That Necklace is simply Gorgeous!  Rarity Says in awe.

         Yea! It is, Twilight gave it to me. I say.

    Well, that was very sweet of her wasn't it? Rarity Asks.

    Twilight blushes and rubs the Back of her neck. Oh come on Rarity, It was just a simple Gift!

   Still. It may be small , but as long as the pony who was Given the Gift is Happy.. then that's All that matters. Isn't that Right? Rarity asks.

I nod. Aaaaaaannnnd it's the Thought that counts!

                     Indeed! Rarity Agrees.