Chapter : 11 ( Reserch Up upon a snowy mountain / Freeing a king of Stone. )

I'm sorry. This is gonna be .. a long one! But , plz? Stay with me on this one, ok?

        I hope you like this chapter Anyways!

                          So, Enjoy! 😊👍
=================================

And so , after a few weeks or so later chrysalis has taken form of The Normal ( Y/n ). And the crazy thing is .. Is that no Pony ever suspected a thing!

Well.. maybe except for spike and Fluttershy who already knows that there is something is wrong.  but doesn't exactly know on what it is yet.

And  by each passing Day, Terik and cozy glow .. them Liking  it not,  they had to work together with stirring up trouble around Equestria.

Like , Ya know? Like on how they did when they used  to serve Grogar? up till the point where they later found out that he was Actually discord all along?!

And For villan ( Y/n)???  Well..let's just say that She's been busy to travel with Dark Prince .

who were both on the look out to find the remains of a certain villain.. who could  help with their evil  plan  and to make sure that Equestria has its Downfall! Just in case if the mlp villain group needed help.

===============================
                      Villain ( Y/n)s P.o.v 

It's been a month now since I first set off to find the certain creature to help Me , Queen chrysalis, lord Terik and cozy glow. I'm currently walking up a cold snowy mountain with my pet , Prince.

The both of us were fortunate to see a cabin on this mountain and we knocked on the door, only to see a stallion standing on the other side with a Bucket on his head! Which btw looks kinda stupid to me .

The both of us were fortunate to see a cabin on this mountain and we knocked on the door, only to see a stallion standing on the other side  with a Bucket on his head! Which btw looks kinda stupid to me

Rusty Bucket - Oh my! What a pleasant surprise. I haven't got visitors in Around... well,  in such a long time!

Rusty bucket- Rusty Bucket Is the name. Don't wear it out! So, How come such a creature such as yourself Is out all the way out here , and alone?

Villain ( Y/n)s mind: Hmmmmf! Quite a chatty one isn't he? And why is he wearing a Bucket on his head? For him, It looks stupid. 😑

Villain ( Y/n ) -  Say , Bucket head?

   Rusty bucket- uhh it's Rusty bucket actually.😅

Whatever! I say with sarcasm while rolling my eyes. Anywho, I am in need of some assistance and I was wondering if you could help me with if? I Also ask.

Why? Yes! .. of course! So, what exactly do you need help with? Rusty Bucket happily Asks , unaware of the situation.

Well.. if you must know, I need some..... information on some things . and I was thinking that if maybe you have that? I ask.