Chapter 4 ( planning to Recruit Prisoned villains )

Villan (y/n) -

* evil laughter continues before calming down*

*Sigh* ....   Now, it's  finally time to take Revenge on the Mane Six! But... mostly on princess twilight sparkle. Thinking that she's Better than Everypony Else!

And For making everyone I have ever known forget about me. ... Me! One of the most Important Elements of Harmony! I Say Angrily as I low Growled.

Then in the Corner of my Eye, I see Prince peaking Out from behind the Balcony's Doorway. So I Used my Magic To Drag him from outta hiding to where I was.

The Time is Now Equestria! To really Test and see who your True Leader is! I start to Declare.

After I say this Prince Talks in his Own Language, as I sort of know what he's saying.

What?! Of course, of what I'm starting to do isn't crazy! .... And in any case, why Should I Stop? When my Rein,  is only just beginning! ..

my dear Prince, you have Been Nothing but loyal to me as you've always been by my side, since the beginning of me coming to this place.  and so for That I shall not hurt you. But instead, I shall Declare you My own loyal Assistant/sidekick! I proudly say to my pet.

But After hearing this, Prince did not Agree with it and decided that he was gonna fly away. But Unfortunately for him he Got Caught up in Some Dark Magic.

Ah , Ah ah! Where do you think that your Going? I ask suspiciously as I turn Prince Dark as well

                    -( After Transformation )-

                     Dark Prince- Kaaaaaaww!!!

Villain (y/n)- * sees Diana looking scared and runs off To warn the others*

Dark Prince was about to go after her, but I stoped him.

Holt! , leave her be. Besides........ I got a much better idea! That way she can't Warn anyone about me. I explained as I then used my Dark magic to put a spell on Diana so that if She mentions anything about me, her mouth Zips up every time or if she writes something down, her Claws will become shaken up to write anything down.

Even though that I do this, the Effects of this Spell causes Diana to sleep deeply.

                      What Diana Looks like:

Next, I then pick up little Diana and put her in her little bed that is in the same room that I used To be in

Let's just hope that She's out for a while. Now.... Ugh! I can't believe that I'm saying this but, if I'm going to be A top Ruler of Equestria, I'm going to need some ((✌️Assistance ✌️)) and a plan.  So.. who do we know that has the same kind of motives and mind as me?  I ask myself pacing back and forth.

                           Dark Princes mind- 
* in deep thought*  then ..  * realisation and runs out of the Room*

Hey! We're  are you going? , Hey! Wait up! I call out running from behind Prince. Only To be lead to the  castles library.

I'm not gonna lie, I was a bit confused at first, but when Prince pulled out a book. And in one of the pages , it had the 3 Villains that was turned to stone years Ago! .. Terik, Queen chrysalis and lastly.. cozy glow! . To this I was pleased.

Prince, my boy. you are a Genius! *Pats Princes Head* I'm so happy that at least you have my back! I say gratefully.

Now let's see...

And so, me and Prince looked throughout the library. And after some Time we Finally found a spell  to free the three stoned Villains. Then got to practicing on Random Stuff . until I Finally got it Perfected. Like , I turn things to stone and turned it to normal again.

After that , when we both thought the time Was right, me and Prince then went on our Way.

              Villain (y/n) and Dark Prince-

            * both flys off into the night Sky*