Chapter 1

Kyouji Shinkawa woke up in a dark gloomy alley after being hit by Sinon Asada, he tries to get up and say "huh where am I? How did I get here?"After he gets up he reach his phone and see that the phone has no signal and he has no idea how he got there.

Kyouji gets up and looks around, trying to get his bearings. He notices a note on the floor, he reach his hand To pick up the note and read it.

It was a number to unlock the padlock to the door in front of him. He presses the number and the padlock clicks free.

Kyouji then looks at the note itself. It says,

Get to the front of the alleyway. Signal is active.

And there is a phone message from his brother. It says,

"Hey bro why you're not coming home? Its already midnight ."

Kyouji got no time to response back,

After he looks at the phone he saw a person stalking at him, Kyouji looks at him and follow him but the person moves so fast that Kyouji is unable to keep up with him.

At the end of the alleyway there's two door which locked and unlocked

Kyouji open the first door in front of him but it's locked and then he got a new message from unknown numbers, it says: look a the right.

Kyouji turns around and looks at the second door. Kyouji opens the door that leads to another level

Kyouji reaches a hall stained with blood, he's attacked by a deformed, twitching man who's armed with a hammer. Kyouji attack him with a pipe on the ground and bash the creature to the death and shocked, wonders who the man was. He tries to call the police, but he's unable to make a call since there's no signal. He runs back to the other door, but it's locked.

Kyouji start to say

"The doors locked from the other side? What the fuck is going on in here?!"

he start to run forward to the direction while fighting his way from the Twitchy Deformed Creatures.

After he escaped, his phone is active and he start to call the police but no response

But only a sound of a man screaming for mercy and getting decapitated by a chainsaw.

Kyouji then decides to explore the building. At the apartment there's a sound of man screaming at the 4th floor, Kyouji decides to go check it out.

As he goes up, Kyouji begins to explore the building while he finds many disturbing things; creatures that look like children armed with knives, women whose arms and legs are replaced with spikes, ghostly women who give Kyouji an uncontrollable urge to kill himself and various written by what seems to be a deranged man who takes delight in torturing, abusing and killing the children and some adults who live in the building. After reaching the fourth floor, he enters the apartment of the mysterious sender; who he finds deceased in a bathtub full of his own blood. After trying to find a way to get out, he activates the building's elevator.

Kyouji start to feels sick after seeing a man deceased at his bathtub , but he decides to ride down the elevator.

Arriving at the bottom floor of the building, Kyouji a sick and bloody version of the apartments. After descending many stairs and reaching a door, a creature with a chainsaw named Sawer He is a considerably tall and skeletal creature wielding a chainsaw he is named after, and has multiple pins protruding from his head.

Sawer ambushes Kyouji once he enters his lair and preventing his escape by cutting a steam pipe into the path of the door. He will then pursue Kyouji relentlessly around the room, Kyouji say to himself,