Chapter 3

Kyouji returning to the subway station and using the fuse to enter. He then use the train to get away From the city. He then start dreaming about Sino Asada

and the monster.

Kyouji Shinkawa starts to cry and the monster appear in his dream again the monster trapped by its neck through a hole in the floor. The voice is heavily distorted, and has a resemblance to Kyouji, saying things like "Kill Yourself", "I Am Sick" or "I'm so f**ked up". Kyouji Shinkawa is horrified by these thoughts and start to beg to the monster to stop, "PLEASE STOP KILLING ME! I'M SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN A F**CKED UP LUNATIC ALL THESE YEARS, I'M SORRY, PLEASE..." The monster came closer to Kyouji and bite his head causing kyouji to wake up

and scream in pain.

Kyouji Shinkawa wakes up in shock, he is still in a Train. The train crushes a grotesque human flower caused the train stopped at the subway tunnel

. Kyouji Shinkawa get out of the train and encounter citalopram, She is easily noticed by her audible panicked breathing, a trait shared with the other monsters that kyouji encountered. She will pursue Kyouji relentlessly, quickly attacking him with a knife.

"What the f**k?" Kyouji Shinkawa says to himself. Kyouji Shinkawa then runs behind a wall and uses a pipe as a weapon to fight citalopram. Kyouji hit the citalopram with the pipe several times until she falls down on the floor. Kyouji Shinkawa then stomp the citalopram face down until she's dead. Kyouji manages to exit the tunnels and reaches another station, only to be greeted by the sound of a gun fire. He then notices that the doctor is at the subway station and has just shot a man. The doctor say "i told you to not come closer you psycho!" Kyouji tried to follows him but the doctor locks the door behind him. Kyouji realizes that he now needs 2 fuses to open the door, so he makes his way to where he left his first fuse (the entrance of the subway station) and returns to the apartments searching for another.

Kyouji Shinkawa entered the apartment and encountered a new monster called The Stranger. A lethal enemy that is rare to find, Strangers are slow but very dangerous. They are able to be located by listening to their distinct writing voice, appearing as men in suits with an opened book for a head. When approached, a Stranger will begin to assault Kyouji telepathically, Once killed the creature will let out an inhuman groan and begin to twitch rapidly and flicker before simply vanishing.

Kyouji Shinkawa found his next fuse (the entrance of the apartment) and managed to open the door. After reaching a roped-off apartment, he finds a ladder that goes down. Kyouji descends and enters into another nightmare. This time, there's a large corridor in complete darkness. Kyouji can hear that a doctor is saying something about a patient, that the patient always goes back to the same place, just watching it like it was yesterday that cause tremendous anxiety, anger and hatred to the patient. the patient tells that the patient has hallucination of an event called The Black Day, an event where the patient killed everyone who stand on his way including his own girlfriend, Because of the great rejection.

Kyouji Shinkawa enters into another apartment and encountered a monster called The Head also known as the monster from his mind who forced kyouji to kill her girlffriend and everyone he loves. the monster laughing at kyouji maniacally and saying: "HELLO KILLER!". Kyouji Shinkawa start to feels angry and rage "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL MAKE YOU WATCH YOUR SELF! YOU WERE THE ONES THAT KILLED ME AND MY LOVED ONES!" The monster starts to laugh at him again and then, "I WILL DESTROY YOU! AND RIP YOUR EYES OUT!" The monster continues laugh and say "IT WAS GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK IN ACTION BUDDY! I CAN FEEL THE HATRED, IT GAVE ME SATISFACTION! WHAT ABOUT WE PLAY A LITTLE GAME!" the monster releasing some Faceless to attack kyouji. Kyouji don't have a choice to escape. the only way to escape is to kill the crowd of faceless in cold blood. Kyouji Shinkawa started to kill the faceless. The faceless start to die slowly and kyouji continue bash the faceless with his pipe covered in blood splatter and chunks until the faceless are dead. Kyouji Shinkawa repeatedly shout "DIE!" and every time he sees a faceless, he kill it and release anger and rage. The killing continues until at last, the faceless are all killed and Kyouji Shinkawa fainted, The monster satisfied and open a third cage, revealing a door."Congratulation Killer! you made me happy, now you can leave the room and take a walk or maybe continue kill every people you find" Kyouji stand up and opens it, only to find that behind the door is another Sawrunner, the floor collapses and a loud sound of chainsaw can be heard behind Kyouji, he runs towards the only light that he can see in panic, entering a white room and opening the door in front of him, which returns him to the roped-off apartment, obtaining the second fuse, kyouji panting heavily and sweating profusely, he look down at his bloody hand , his hand is completely covered in blood, Kyouji is now traumatized for what he saw and what he do in the apartment like hell, Kyouji can't move as a tear drops down and falls onto his hand, he can't help but crying out loud,"This is what I have become!" he screams."I'M A FREAK! I'M A KILLER!" He repeats the sentence again and again, as he continues to lie down on the floor until the tears stop.