Dιғғereɴт ~ (King Spade x Male! Lightener! Reader)

The image above is my idea of what Ralsei's room looks like <3

In this story, (Y/n) will be Susie's older (adult) brother! ^_^

(Y/n)= Your name

(L/n)= Last name

(N/n)= Nickname

(Y/n)'s Pov:

'How the hell did I get myself into this situation?'

One second ago, you were putting away some cleaning supplies in the supply closet. You had been working as a janitor for quite some time now. Though you didn't get paid much, money was still money, and bills still had to be paid. Previously, before you had fallen into the Dark Fountain, everything had made sense. You were following your routine, as you do every day. Then the room turned black and cold. You couldn't see or hear anything but your own, staggered breathing. Before you could think of your first move, the floor became unsteady, almost like an earthquake had come through. The floor had collapsed beneath you, making you fall into a seemingly endless pit.

Once you had reached the ground, you looked at yourself, seeing if there were any broken bones or cuts. Thankfully, you were physically ok. When you checked yourself out, you noticed that you weren't wearing your uniform. Instead, you were wearing heavy, metal armor. You decided not to worry about it, for now, there were more significant questions to be answered right now. Where are you? How did you get here? How do I get home? Is there a way to get home? You tried to push away all of the questions out of your head. You had started to walk, nothing was going to be solved by sitting around.

As you walked past the cliffs with strange tentacle-like rods and the orifices, dripping with black goo, you stumbled across a shaded figure. Their body looked plump and short. Suddenly out of nowhere, white spade-like bullets rained from the sky. You ran as fast as you could but still got hit by a few of them. You weren't harmed too badly, but it still hurt. You weren't sure if you were being followed, so you kept running. After a couple of minutes of running, you stumbled into what looked like a ghost town. The only thing that looked open was the castle. You were hesitant, what if they try to hurt you as that other person did? Oh well, it was worth the risk. You knocked at the door and within seconds, a cloaked figure opened the door.

"Hello! Do you- Oh my! You look hurt! Please, come inside!" 

Having nothing to lose, you entered the castle, unaware of the soon-to-be adventure awaiting you.

"Follow me!" Said the cloaked figure. On your walk, they started to converse with you. They said that their name was Ralsei and that he was a prince. He also said that they were waiting for 2 people to arrive. You asked who the two were, but Ralsei kept his response vague. 

"Well, I'm waiting for both a Human and a Monster to fall down here. I don't know who they'll be or when they arrive. I'm sorry, but I don't have any more information than that." You nodded your head as a response.

Finally, you arrived at your destination. "You can stay in my room for now! I have a few things to gather, so it might be a while. Please, make yourself at home Mr........?"

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm (Y/n) (L/n), but you can call me (N/n) for short."

"Ah, ok (N/n)! I'll be back soon!"

Before you could say a response, Ralsei dashed away. The room was simple. There was a bed with, what looked to be, a handmade quilt. Alongside the bed were some cakes and pastries. You decided to rest. As your body hit the bed, you felt your body go limp. You had just realized how tired you were, both physically and mentally. Your eyelids dropped as you fell into a peaceful sleep.

*1.5 hours later*

After a well-deserved rest, your body decided that it was time to wake up. Your eyes squinted at the blinding ceiling light. You lay there for around five minutes before getting up, allowing your body to regain feeling. You sat up in the bed and stretched your body as far as it allowed you to. You looked around the room, the pastries and cakes were gone. All that was left was one singular cake that lay on the table.  Alongside the cake was an envelope. You decided to inspect this newfound discovery.

With your body still aching, you wobbled over to the small table. The cake had two tiers, both having vanilla frosting on them. Small strawberry slices were decorated on the frosting, each one in the shape of hearts. You then looked at the cake part itself. It was yellow, so you assumed it was vanilla. The cake looked beautiful and well thought out. You then picked up the envelope and ripped it open. Inside was a neatly folded piece of paper, it said:

"Dear (N/n),

I hope you're feeling a bit better after resting! You took quite the beating! Through reading history books about the Light World, I know Lighteners don't have the same healing methods as Darkeners do. Darkeners heal through the art of magic. We can cast Heal Prayers, but I wasn't too sure how comfortable you would be with that. As a substitute, I baked a cake infused with healing magic. After eating it, you should be feeling a LOT better! If you need me, I will be by the main entrance! 

                                                                                                                                            -- Ralsei"

*30 mins later*

After eating the delicious cake, you felt the healing magic kick in. All of your aches and pains from before were now gone. With your regained strength, you walked downstairs to thank Ralsei for all of his hospitality. But when you saw him, two people were talking with him. There was a human, you couldn't tell who because their hair hid most of their face. They were also wearing heavy armor, they also carried a sword. The one beside them was a monster. She looked like she was of the same species as you, a dinosaur. Her purple hair covered her eyes, and her arms bore spikey-looking bracelets. Heh...She almost looks like your younger sister, Susie............ Wait... Is that Susie?!?!

Thank you so much for reading!!! I had a lot of fun with the concept!!! I will definitely be making a part 2 soon! With that, thank you so much for reading!! Have a great day/night!!!! <33