Dιғғereɴт~(King Spade x Male! Lightener! Reader) PART 2!!!

If you haven't read part one, please read it so you understand what's going on!!!

Your mind was beyond confused. If that is Susie, then why is she here? Did she come here through the supply closet? If so, what was she doing there? Your questions came to a halt as Ralsei approached you. He held out a paw. "Up already? How are you feeling? How was the cake? Did it help?" He asked with a smile. "Well," You started, "I'm feeling better, the cake helped a lot! I just came down here to thank you for your kindness. You've been a huge help so, thank you!"

"Aww! I'm glad I could help! You're welcome!" Ralsei said with a slight blush. While this was going on, both the human and monster were staring at you with confusion. "Hey, Ralsei. Are these the ones you were waiting for?" You said quietly. "Oh, yes! They are! The human's name is Kris, and the monster's name is Susie!" 'I KNEW IT!!' You thought. You looked at Susie and Kris and began to introduce yourself. "Hello! My name is (Y/n), but you can call me (N/n)!" You shot Susie a look, she did the same. Ralsei, being the observant fluffy boi he is, caught on to this. "Oh, (N/n)! Do you know Susie?" "Unless this is a different Susie, then yeah. She's my little sister."

"Nah, you got the right monster. Long time no see bro." Susie said with a smirk. You held your hand out to Kris. "Nice to meet you, Kris!"

*.....................*nods*.........

"Yeah, they don't talk much." Susie informs you. "So," Ralsei starts, "now that we're all here, may I tell you the tale and why you're needed here?" You and Kris nodded in unison, while Susie stood there and scoffed. You nudged Susie's shoulder. "Be nice!" You whispered. She rolled her eyes and stayed quiet. Ralsei started his tale.

*Feel free to skip! I only added this for people who've forgotten the story! Everything in Italics below belongs to Toby Fox!! (Since it's pulled directly from the game!)*

" Once upon a time, a LEGEND was whispered among the shadows. It was a LEGEND of HOPE. It was a LEGEND of DREAMS. It was a LEGEND of LIGHT. It was a LEGEND of DARK. This is the legend of DELTARUNE. For millennia, LIGHT and DARK have lived in balance, Bringing peace to the WORLD. But if this harmony were to shatter... a terrible calamity would occur. The sky will run black with terror And the land will crack with fear. Then, her heart pounding... The EARTH will draw her final breath. Only then, shining with hope... Three HEROES appear at WORLDS' edge. A HUMAN. A MONSTER. And a PRINCE FROM THE DARK. Only they can seal the fountains And banish the ANGEL'S HEAVEN. Only then will balance be restored, And the WORLD saved from destruction. Today, the FOUNTAIN OF DARKNESS- The geyser that gives this land form- Stands tall at the center of the kingdom. But recently, another fountain has appeared on the horizon... And with it, the balance of LIGHT and DARK begins to shift."

You were speechless. You had to what??? Save the world??? How do you casually save the world?!

"(Y/n), Susie, Kris, I know this is sudden, but... Please! Help me seal the fountains! If we don't, the whole world will end." Ralsei said, bowing his head. Kris stood forward and took a knee, silently accepting the task at hand. You held Susie's hand, making sure she doesn't ditch so she can find a way out. Home can wait. The world was in danger and you four were the only ones who could save it.

"We're in" You say for both you and Susie. Susie shot you a glare and growled, giving you a 'what the fuck' look. "Excellent!!" Ralsei says, sounding somewhat relieved. "Now, if you will please follow me!" You all followed Ralsei to an enormous, golden gate. (Let's pretend that you all know how to fight, act, defend, and mercy!)

The golden gates slowly opened, revealing a warm-toned forest. The grass was a purple/maroon color. The trees were black at the base, the leaves were bright red. You were awestruck by how beautiful the scenery was... Ralsei tapped your shoulder, breaking you out of your trance. "This is the Scarlet Forest, and I suppose, the start of our adventure!" He proclaims. You chuckled at his dorkiness. "So," you started, "where do we go from here?" "Well, we need to head towards the Dark Fountain. Then from there, we seal it. I know it's easier said than done, but I believe we can do it!" Ralsei explained.

*Time Skip ^_^*

After a while of walking and sparing darkneners, you ran into an enemy? They looked so familiar to the figure you saw mere hours ago. They were both short and pudgy, perhaps they were the same? "What's up, Clowns?!?!" They exclaimed. Ralsei gasps, "Lancer?! What are you doing?" Hm... So their name is Lancer. Good to know???

"Wowzers!!! You're still alive!" Lancer said, his statement directed at you. "And you 3 are still standing too!! Looks like I've got my work cut out, haha!!" You looked at the 2 standing next to you- 'wait... Where did Susie go??' You looked back at Lancer and low and behold, Susie was right next to him.

Before you could yell at Susie to get back over here, a swarm of Rudin's and Hathey's came towards you and the others. You didn't fight much, but you knew the basics. For the majority of the fight, Kris lead both you and Ralsei to victory.

"Great job everyone!" Ralsei exclaimed. "Those we spare can become recruits for our town!" "With the number of darkeners we recruited, we have a whole town already!" You remarked. "Haha! I suppose so, (N/n)!"

"Now since that's over," You started, "We need to go find Susie. Now." Your words stunned the two before you. Your bright and cheery tone had disappeared and had been replaced by one harsh and cold. "W-well, let's go then... You lead the way (N/n)!" Ralsei said nervously.

The hunt for Susie had begun. It would be tricky and dangerous, having to deal with Lancer and all of his guards. After the hell you three had just gone through, it would be incomparable for what was going to happen next.

End of Pt2 <3

Sorry it's taking so long to meet the King! My smol brain has too many ideas for this ;-;