Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Introduction

Dit. Dit. Dit. Dit. Dit. Dit. Dit. Dit. Clack.

"Ah, what a drea-"

Communication disorders refers to lack of confidence communicating in society or refers to a person who has symptoms of it. Keep in mind, although not very good at it, doesn't mean they don't want to.

'I'm still here?! Just as I fear!'

But there are instances where, such person can be cured from it. Such person who was formerly known to have communication disorders. Kanao Tsuyuri.

'How is this possible? Something is not right.' She thought calmly

"Shouko? Are you up? You still have school today. If you aren't feeling well then say something alright?" The motherly voice penetrates through the solid wooden door

Kanao unwillingly nodded as if the person is in front of her when in reality, she was alone in the room. She's sweating bullets feeling restless. Her anxiety just shot up and she realised she still has to go to school.

'This won't do. If I'm gonna stay here for longer period, I need help.' She walks in a circle. 'I need to tell someone about who I really was. Someone that I could trust.'

'The family are out of the questions. They won't be much help. I need someone from the school.'

In that one moment, she had an idea popped out along with the cat ears. She has one person in mind.

'It may be a long shot, but I must try. He will believe me. I'm sure of it.' She confidently thought

Having a sense of plan, she went ahead and do all the morning routine that she was supposed to do. She took a shower and worn her winter uniform the way she was wearing it yesterday. It was pretty similar to wearing her demon slayer corp uniform so she got accustomed to it pretty quickly. By the time she brushes her hair, she thought of something.

'Lets try something new.'

She brushed it and pulled in a way before tying it with a string. She tied her hair into a side ponytail, the same exact ones she had styled when she was back home. She left two long strand going down on both side of her face. She looked around and found a pin with with flowers decorated on them. She wore them just to complete her looks.

(A/N: Please use your power of imagination for this part.)

'Looking pretty good. Now, time to go to school.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Komi-san."

"?!?!?!"

"Your life is in danger. And it's gonna get worse."