INTRO

Hello everyone!

I'm extremely glad to have you here.

In this anthology/compilation, you'll find writings of different genres.
Interesting. Gripping.
Words that will make you go 'Awwnnnn!' Some will make you cry. Some will make you tremble with fear. Some will make you wish. Most will cause you to pray.
All are inspired from the One who seats on the Throne.

I want to ride an exhilarating roller coaster. I want to stretch my wings and fly. I want to dive into the vast ocean.
I hope you'll enjoy the ride, flight and swim along with me. 

It's highly likely that some of these works have been published elsewhere e.g. My blog, WhatsApp, Reedsy blog or have been submitted for some contests.

I believe it will be enjoyable for all categories of people.

If you need answers, I'm not promising to always have those at hand, but I do know someone who does.
Together we can tackle them by God's help.
What I'm saying in essence is, feel free to reach out to me through private message anytime. I don't bite.

If you have a particular topic or prompt or contest (on or off Wattpad) that you want me to write a story about and publish here, please don't hesitate to drop them down below in the comment section.

Leave your sweet votes.
It's a satisfying reward for the sweat and research and prayers I put into writing stories for free here on Wattpad.

And please, do not plagiarize. It's bad. It's disheartening. It's horrible.

You may wonder, 'Why that title?'

Of The Sword...

Hebrews 4:12 (KJV)  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Of  The Key...

Matthew 16:19 (KJV)  And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

Please, I'll reiterate, vote, add this book to your library and public reading list, give this book a shout-out and share with your friends, and of course—my favourite of it all—drop those cool comments.

May this book bring life and hope to you in a dark and cruel world.

PeculiarPraise bows.

*Rips the veil into the next chapter*