THE FALL OF LUCIFER

The Fall of Lucifer

Ezek.28.15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee. (KJV)

The sons of the morning ascended to the heavenly court, having been summoned by Elohim Himself.

The archangels rode their horses-Lucifer on his silver stallion, Michael on his chestnut stallion, and Gabriel on his golden stallion. Behind them, their winged hosts followed.

A disgruntled look was etched on Lucifer's face. Only curiosity and wonder filled Gabriel's and Michael's.

They knew this was the general assembly where Elohim would finally share his upcoming plans for the cosmos.
Speculations had been floating through the heavenly ranks of what possibly could have made Elohim call this emergency gathering.

Unbeknownst to the other two archangels, Lucifer, due to his privileges as the covering cherubim of Elohim, had gotten foreknowledge of what this was all about. And he was not pleased with it one bit.

However, he had drawn up a plan B if his final attempt to dissuade Elohim from this disheartening agenda didn't work. He had covertly gathered allies. Now, his entire host had pledged their allegiance to his cause.

At the epicenter of the uncountable assembly of angels that had gathered, a living throne materialized. Its brilliance was a gazillion times brighter than all the burning stars in the cosmos. A rainbow surrounded the throne in a multidimensional orbit.
The powerful echo of the four living creatures that surrounded Elohim reverberated through the space.

Lucifer meticulously lifted his three pairs of wings, layer by layer, as was his custom. Streams of light bounced off the array of precious stones studded into his resplendent form.
As he performed his normal routine of worship, enchanting sounds blended into the chorus of the heavenly elders, the living creatures, and the angelic host. On and on, they went worshipping.

'If only all of this would be mine,' Lucifer thought as he watched the myriads of worshipping beings sprawled across space.
'Elohim does nothing but sit on a throne and try to control us. We should have some freedom too. And only I can give it. I am the most revered and beautiful being after Him after all...'

Suddenly, Elohim's lighted form made a slight gesture and all of Heaven went deathly still, cutting off Lucifer's train of thought.

In a thunderous display, grand plans for the creation of mankind began to unfold. It was clear, from the affectionate way Elohim spoke, that this would be Elohim's most loved creation, to rule over all else.
Elohim asked his entire host what they thought of his newest invention.

"I object," Lucifer said after a moment of terse silence. "We won't sit dumbly and watch you replace us with measly dust!"

Gasps and murmurs erupted from every corner.

"Brother! What are you doing?" Gabriel asked, distraught. "Your venomous words stink of treachery!"

Lucifer looked at Gabriel with his silver gaze.

"Oh, young Gabriel! You have no idea what's going on here, do you?" He pointed an accusing finger in the throne's direction. "Elohim is about to displace us!"

Michael unsheathed his huge golden sword that sparked with power.
"Enough, Lucifer! If this is a silly game, you've gone far enough and you'd better stop it."

Lucifer smiled wryly and eyed Michael's sword with exaggerated disdain.

"Oh, so now you want to defend Elohim? Why doesn't He confront me Himself if He's all-powerful, huh?"

Michael's eyes flashed and his jaw clenched as he marched to stand face-to-face with Lucifer.

Gabriel angled between them, pleadingly.
"Woah! Brothers, I'm sure this was all a big misunderstanding. There's no need to get all riled up over nothing.
"Lucifer, what's gotten into you? We've lived in harmony for millenniums without end-"

"Exactly! Why ruin everything with this talk of creating man? A being made of matter on one of the most despicable sub-galaxies of all? That's ridiculous!"

"Lucifer, please stop. Elohim's ways are perfect. He is not to be questioned," Gabriel said.

Lucifer shook his head grimly.
"You naive beings, that's your problem. You swallow everything hook, line and sinker. As for me, my mission is clear. I will ascend the secret stairway to the Holies of Holies, reclaim the stones of fire and raise my throne above the throne of Elohim! And no one, not even you, Michael, can stop me!"

Enraged, Michael roared and a menacing lightning sliced the heavenly skies.

Lucifer cackled. "You want to duel with me? You know you're no match for me, Michael. I was created before you!"

"Yet you seek to defy the Holy One. How could you?" Michael brandished his sword, the hurt and determination evident in his eyes.

"Well, if you insist, then you'll have to come through all of us," Lucifer said smugly, gesturing to his loyal host who had made a formation behind him.

Gabriel looked dismayed but he planted himself beside Michael.
He glanced at Lucifer with tears in his eyes.
"Brother, it's not too late. You can still plead for mercy from Elohim. He is merciful."

Lucifer narrowed his eyes. "Plead, my foot." Turning sharply to his host, he bellowed, "Attack!"

And so it was, that a war unlike anything the Heavens had ever experienced from its inception till that point erupted. Swords clashed. Beams of energy were blasted from the two opposing sides.

Finally, when it seemed as though Lucifer's host was advancing, Elohim slowly stood from his throne, laughing melodiously. That was all it took.

Like a zap of lightning, Lucifer and his host were banished from the presence of the Lord.

As they descended away from the glorious light of Elohim's presence, their beautiful forms morphed into grotesque shapes.

Ironically, the place of banishment for Lucifer and his defeated host was Earth's core, a plane called Hades. Knowing his banishment was irreversible, Lucifer swore in anger that he would destroy man.
Till this very day, though eternally fallen, Lucifer roams the earth, seeking whom to devour and destroy.