The Beginning

[REMINDER THAT THIS STORY DOESN'T FOLLOW THE FNAF LORE FROM THE GAMES OR BOOKS, EXPECT CHANGES]

[It's 20XX, Everything has changed. Things are different now. No more suffering, no more agony.]

Mari looks around the pizzeria, expecting to see the animatronics on the stage, but no one is there. She gets out of her music box and starts looking for them. She checks the almost all the rooms in the pizzeria. No one is to be found. Except, she hasn't checked the parts and services room. She has an eerie feeling while approaching the door. Once she opens the door, all she can see is a bright light. Then Mari opens her eyes from what is supposedly a dream.

Mari looks around the pizzeria, she is relieved to see her friends are in the same room with her. Mari thought to herself, "Why do I keep having this dream? Is it supposed to be a sign? A warning?". Mari shrugged it off and decided to go on with her day. She gets out of the music box to check on the animatronics.

"Hey ToyChica, what's going on?"

ToyChica looks at Mari and smiles, "Oh nothing really! ToyFreddy and ToyBonnie are having a disagreement on how to perform for the kids again."

Mari sighs, "Of course they are."

"Is everything alright Mari? I noticed you haven't been getting much sleep." ToyChica says with worry.

"Oh, I'm fine. Just been having these weird dreams." Mari looks away.

ToyChica asks in curiosity, "Oh? What is it about?"

"Nothing important rea-" 

[EXPLOSION]

"The hell?" They both said in confusion.

"DAMMIT MANGLE WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT LEAVING THE PIZZA IN THE OVEN FOR TOO LONG-" Springtrap screeched from the kitchen.

Mari and ToyChica look at each other, not really surprised. 

Springtrap starts chasing Mangle out of the kitchen. "MANGLE GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE AND HELP ME CLEAN UP THE MESS-"

Mangle began climbing and hid into the vent. Springtrap stops by the vent and stands there.

"I can just wait here until you come out of the vent!" 

Mari heads to Springtrap, putting her hand on his shoulder, "Calm yourself SpringAss, or ya might blow a fuse."

Springtrap glares at Mari, "Oh shut it, Dollface."

[First chapter finally done-]