The More The Merrier!

[I'm glad to see that the OG Goldenette readers are still here! <3 Thanks for the support!!]

"Dollface? Is that the best you can come up with?" Mari grins at Springtrap.

Springtrap looks away from Mari, "S-shut it! Also GoldenFreddy wanted to talk to you in the parts and service room. He said it's something about a night guard." 

"Got it! See you around SpringAss!" Mari walks away, heading to the parts and service room.

-At the parts and service-

Mari opens the door to see GoldenFreddy jump in surprise and quickly put an object away.

"Oh! Mari! I didn't expect you to show up so fast!" GoldenFreddy chuckled nervously.

Mari tilts her head at his reaction but quickly shrugged it off. "Springtrap told me you needed to talk to me about something?"

"Oh, that- I was thinking of how we could surprise the night guard. Since we heard it is going to be their birthday soon. I also heard that you are an expert at those things." 

Mari blushes at what she assumed could be a compliment. "Oh? Is that so?"

"Yea!" GoldenFreddy smiled.

"Okay! Count me in! The more the merrier!" Mari sits down by GoldenFreddy.

-They start going over the plans-

"Okay, that sounds good!" Mari chimed.

"Y-You really think so?" GoldenFreddy blushes a little.

"Of course Goldie!" Mari smiles at him.

"Thanks Mari." GoldenFreddy smiles back at Mari.

[second chapter done! Sorry that it's short, it's all I can come up with for now!]