Opening Sequence

In 2052,a man is found on the floor of a bar,totally humiliated by the words of an old colleague.His name is John Kyouma and an Asian man named Kentaro,is pointing at him with a furious look in his eyes.
  Kentaro:You only care about yourself!Everyone hates you and rightfully so!You will die alone,abounded by everyone!

30 years ago:
   In switcherland,a small group of scientists are sitting quietly in a laboratory,trying to find a solution to an equation.That group consisted of 7 people all Asian.Suddenly the door to the lab,slams open and a very slim decently tall man enters the room.His name was John Kyouma and his eyes were sparkling with joy and pride,holding a notebook in his left arm.
   John:I created I time machine!
A man named Kentaro stood up.
   Kentaro:Leave the bullshit out of here John,you are 2 hours late and we need your help.
   John:Kentaro,Kentaro,sweet Kentaro,can't you see that your work here is trivial to what I have already accomplished?
   Kentaro:You delusional idiot,I don't know why proffesor Hawk speaks so highly about you,I've seen your equations,they were full of mistakes.
   John:There are no mistakes,you are just so feeble minded and can't resch the intellect,of the mad scientist John Kyouma!
   Everyone in the room seemed agitated except for one person,who seemed quite excited.Her name was Choji and she seemed very cheerful.
   Choji:John,have you really sent electrons to the past?
   John:Ofcourse I have,I can even send myself in the past using only my phone,my epic time machine and my brain frequency,because I'm amazing!
   Choji:So that means you'll take me out tonight?
   John:Ha,a man of my intelligence level would never get out of his house without a reason!
   Choji:But you promised that if you create a time machine under a month,you would take me out.Or has a man of your intellect forgotten that?
   John seemed shocked.
   John:Eehhh,ofcourse he hasn't!At 9 o'clock be outside of that fancy restaurant you are always talking about!
   Kentaro:I'm working with a bunch of kids,I'm taking the day off.
   John:Zero crap given!
  Everyone after that awkward situation left and took the day off.At 9 o'clock Choji was standing outside of a very expensive looking restaurant,wearing a blue dress with black butterfly like spots.She was standing at the parking lot looking at her clock.Suddenly from behind a car,came John wearing his lab coat.
    Choji:9 o'clock exactly very impressive, although I could see you standing behind that car for a hour 10 minutes now,looking at your clock.
    John:Lies and deception won't work on a mad scientist.
    Choji:We have barely spoke,but you knew exactly the name and address of a restaurant I mentioned only twice during work.
    John:Hahahaha a mad scientist can also take the role of the detective and figure out the most important and dark secrets of a person.
    John didn't like him being there,but he accidentally made a promise and didn't want his pride to be harmed.He wanted to leave desperately,because that woman knew he was overhearing every conversation.
    Suddenly his phone rang.
   John:It's the Russian government they are on me,give me a second.
    He put the phone on his ear and then it stopped ringing.
   Choji:Guess it was a mistake.
  The cheerful eyes of John disappeared,he got suddenly excited by hearing his phone ring for the first time,but it was Noone.
    John:Let's get in.
    Choji:Ok!
  They got in the restaurant and John looked at the reception.
    Receptionist:Have you made a reservation?
    John:Ofcourse I have who do you think I am?Table for 2 at 9 o'clock under the name John Kyouma.
   The receptionist checked the computer.
    Receptionist:Follow me please.
   The two scientists followed the receptionist to a table and sat down.
    Choji:So about your time machine,does it really work.
    John:Are you really questioning the great John Kyouma if his biggest creation is functional?yes it is probably I haven't tested it.
     Choji:I saw your equations they were correct I had to check 6 times.This is a huge discovery you can get a Nobel prize for that.
    John wore a jerkish looking smile.
     John:I don't need you to say that I already know!
    The waiter brought them the menus.
    Waiter:Could I tell to the lovely couple about our finest dishes?
    John:O Mondie,no we have eyes we can look at the menu.
    John looked at the menu,it was written all in French.
    John:You know what,maybe you should!
    The waiter told them the dishes and told them that he will be back when they decide.
    Choji:There is no need to be that rude.
    John:Yeah I know,but you knew what kind of a person I am,you wanted us to go out,here you go.
    Choji became very sad and started looking down.
    They didn't say a word for an hour,the waiter brought them the dishes of their choice and he left.After another hour of awkward silence they finished and were about to leave.
    Choji:You know what John maybe I was wrong about you.
    Suddenly an explosion was heard.About 20 heavily armed men entered the restaurants.Everyone started screaming and got under their tables.Choji was terrified,while John was thinking:<<What the hell would robbers want from a restaurant.This is the most counter productive heist of the century.They will get little to no money and they will be caught way too easily.Except...>>.
   Robber:everyone hands up in the air!
   Choji:What wha..
   Suddenly a blue butterfly flew in,how come.
   A robber pointed a gun at Choji and with fear conquering her eyes,the trigger was pressed and Choji lied on the ground dead,in a pool of blood.
   John:AHHHHHHH!
   The young scientist got scared to his core. Immedeatly this fear turned into rage.He got out of his seat and made a run towards the window.He jumped out of it and started running towards his apartment.He was thinking:<<I have the power to change my past now!I'll save the life of an innocent person and I'll be praised for an eternity!>>.
   John reaches his small apartment.Inside it were empty boxes that contained food a small computer and weird looking toaster machine with a dial.
   The scientist reached for his phone connecting it with his toaster and putting a weird helmet connected to the toaster.He typed at the toaster:3rd of March 9 AM.
    John:Let's test this baby out!
   Lighting came out of the toaster and he whole room lit on fire.(Oh shit!) he was thinking.
   John blinked and he had his phone on his hand.In front of him was Choji wearing that blue dress.
   John:Oh sorry I made a reservation at the wrong restaurant,follow me!
   John didn't say anything about his achievement nor think of it.He grabbed Choji's arm and ran with her towards the metro.
   Choji:John,what's with the change of character all of a sudden,what do you mean made a wrong reservation, hey stop pulling me!
   They had reached the underground and Choji was trying to make John stop grabbing her.
    John saw a blue butterfly.He also heard the train coming.
    Choji pushed John and as a result of Newton's third law she moved back and fell on the rails,at the exact moment the train was coming.Choji was dead.
    John:What in the name of Jesus just happened!
    Everyone started screaming and John rushed back to his apartment again.He was going insane he didn't know what to think,she died twice!
    He did the exact same thing and after he blinked he found himself at the exact same spot he was last time.
    (OK),he told to himself.(Relax,it was an accident,two of them.Just be more gentle and careful.)
    John:Hey I forgot to make a reservation would you like to go to the park instead?
    Choji:Ah yeah sure that would be nice.
    Both of them started strolling through the streets.John was very careful around cars and they finally reached the park.John was relieved and they sat down at a bench.
    (hahaha,I the mad scientist John Kyouma has made history today.Now I will let my brain rest and tell everyone tomorrow!)
    Choji:You were right,everything here is much more peaceful.
    John:Exactly!Everything is thoroughly planned!
    Choji:You know even though I'm Japanese I was born here.I used to come here with my friends and play all day long.
     Choji told John about fun stories from her childhood in the park.He told him about her childhood friends and all their wacky adventures.
     Choji:So what about you?You must have been very interesting as a child!
     John:Ofcourse.When I was young I won the first science award in all of my school!
     Choji:Um I didn't mean this kind of stories.I was talking more about memories you cherish,that you shared with friends or something.
     John:Oh yes of course! I... I have... There was that one day...
     (i have nothing) (I've got absoloutle nothing to say.)(Surely I have,I just don't remember) (I have memories with others right?) (I I.)(nothing).
    John wasn't speaking.He looked at the ground.Butterflies were flying all around.
    Suddenly they heard something from the bushes behind.
    John:Who is there?
   A drunken old man came out of the bushes holding a knife.
   Man:Give me all you money!
   John was startled and so was Choji.The man slipped and stabbed Choji on the gut.Choji's eyes became hollow and as she was starting falling John caught her.
   John:WHAT KIND OF GAME IS THIS??!?