The True Ending

John Kyouma made the perfect plan.He slept that night because he had a huge day ahead of him.After he woke up,he got in his car and started driving towards his old lab.
  But before that he took the notes of how to create an actual time machine and burned them.
   It took him 5 hours to reach the lab and he decided to just barge in.
   The security saw him,but he was too fast.His father told him that the time machine was in the biggest room in the lab.John understood the room he was referring to.
   He rushed to the elavator and went in the underground.When the elevator reached it's destination,John was met with a huge room with a simple lock on it.He used his keys and got inside.There he saw a huge spherical device that could barely fit him.Even though it was 10 meters tall,the hatch was very small.
   Also there was a desk where he saw a model similar to the time machine he created with the brainwaves.
   Suddenly he heard the elevator.
  John:Shit it's security.
He heard the door unlocking once more.
   Hawk:Son,you came.
  John:Oh yeah right you were the only other person with keys to this room.
   Hawk:Son please listen to me,what I told you there I didn't mean it.
  John:What?
   Hawk:Have you contracted the plan?
  John:So everything went according to plan?
   Hawk:Perhaps I can't tell you.
  John:Wait explain everything you can.
   Hawk:Well,the day you disappeared an old man around 90 years old approached me.He said that it was you from the future and that you would come in this lab every single day and come to this room.Everyday you would come secretly to me and ask me for the keys to the room.The future you told me to allow that.He also gave me the equations and the model for the real time machine.He told me that you created it when you were 89 years old,this time machine has been made by you and you built it right here because it can't move.You came from this very basement up through the elevator and told me all this.Since the day you disappeared 30 years ago,this time machine has been here.You also told me that in 30 years I should tell you these exact words and give you the equations and model so I can persuade you,that this time machine is real.So I did everything you said,but you didn't come a single day to ask me for the Keys.
   John:Oh my God my plan is working.Dad this was the plan I created.I noticed the hand writing on the equations and I guessed that,I might have created it from the future.Thus I burned it so I wouldn't create a time paradox.The reason I haven't come yet to ask you for the Keys,is because this is the parallel universe where I first create this plan.But if I don't mess up,using both time machines I'll reach the parallel universe where I save Choji,even if it's just a copy of me there,I'll create a timeline where she is alive.Have I told you if I succeeded in my mission?
  Hawk:Your future self told me that he couldn't tell me that because otherwise it won't happen.
  John:Ok then I'll be on my way.
Hawk:John wait I haven't finished,what I've said to you I didn't mean it.John I love you,you are my son and I want only the best for you.My parenting methods as proved,were deeply flawed.I thought that this way I would prepare you for the cruel and hard world you were going to face,but that way I didn't show you how much I loved you.Sadly I am only human and I make mistakes,I'm sorry John,will you forgive me?
  John went towards his father and hugged him.
  Hawk:We needed to do this eventually huh?Only if we did it a bit earlier.
   John:I forgive you dad,but I need to go now.
  Hawk:Ok, I'm glad we had this talk.
John went towards the time machine and waved at his dad,before entering the time machine.
  In the time machine he saw a big red button and a panel where he could input a date.It was way too simple,but that's what made it great.
  John wrote the date he wanted to go to.It was 2 years 6 months and 9 days before Choji's death.
  He pressed the button and the time machine made a loud noise.The time machine disappeared and Hawk saw it with his eyes.
  Hawk:Good luck son,I'm proud of you.
  John opened his eyes and he was in the time machine.He left the time machine and went up the elevator,closing the door behind him.
  He went up,being very careful,so Noone could notice him.He went out of the building and he the plan had already started.
  He went to the Sern labs,in the same country,where he applied for a security job.There he started working as a security for the bathrooms.Each month he would be promoted and after a 2 years and some months,he got his final promotion.He was promoted into a member of a secret team,whose job was to keep under control scientific discoveries that are too much for the world.That team did the dirty work for Sern,killing off mostly unknown scientist who made huge discoveries.A month before the incident,a person named Kentaro Uragiri,informed them that a person named John Kyouma was going to create a time machine and is almost done.A day before the incident,Kentaro told them that John was going at a restaurant with a woman named Choji Makkuin.
    John took up the responsibility to kill himself.
   John's plan was brilliant.He knew Choji had to die at a specific time,but what he could also do is kill himself at that time,but he he didn't want to actually kill himself.The new time travel system,creates a new category of a parallel universe,thus whoever dies that night stays dead and now John is part of this new category,since he time traveled.So if he is not dead that means he definetly didn't kill himself.That's what he was thinking the night he created the plan.If he could fake kill himself,everyone would believe that he is dead.If Choji doesn't die at that exact time that means he has accomplished that.
    So at around 8:30 the team gets fully ready to barge into the restaurant and kill the young scientist.John gets a fake gun that looked exactly like a real rifle,from the fake rifles that are used for training.
   At the time 9:19 in the evening they get in the restaurant and John tells everyone to put their hands up.A tall slim young person with a lab coat punches his girlfriend and sits up.He tells John to shoot him if he is man enough.
  John:You had this coming for a long time.
  The young man recognized the gunmans voice,it was his own.John shoots his younger self,but it's a fake shot.John had loaded his gun before he started with red paint,that looked exactly like blood.The young scientist fell down and a butterfly sat on his nose.
  Young John:Get out of the way butterfly you are ruining the moment.
   The heavily armed gun team made a run for it and got back at Sern's secret base.There John left all his equipment and started to run back at the time machine.
   He reached his old lab and got in the elevator and unlocked the huge door to get back in the time machine.He input the exact time he first used that time machine.
   He went back to the future.
  He got out of the time machine and found his father there.
   Hawk:Back so soon?
  John:Time travel.
   Hawk:Oh yeah right.
  John:Gotta go.
   Hawk:Hey John when you accomplish your mission,meet me and talk to me about this,I'll understand.
   John:I will dad.
  John got out of the time machine and went to the smaller time machine on the desk.He put on the helmet thing and connected his modified phone.
   Hawk:See you earlier.
  John:Haha good one.
   They smiled at each other and before he used the time machine,John looked away from the machine,so the version of him that stayed on this parallel wouldn't have his face blown up.
   John closed his eyes and when he opened them,he was on the floor bar where his phone last rang,at 9 in the evening.
   Kentaro:What?Why has your expression suddenly changed.
   John:Ha I'm back!Goodbye Two face I'm going back to Choji.
   John ran out of the bar and got into his car.He started driving back at the lab.After 5 hours he reached it.
   He got into the room with the time machine and used the small time machine,to send himself back a day.
   When he opened his eyes,he found himself sat the apartment that was 5 hours from the lab.
   His plan was to use the machine so many times that he reached the fateful day.It was 30 years before.Each year has 365 days so he had to that action of driving back to the lab and using the machine,365 x 30 times.
   Each time he got a bit younger.He became super exhausted but he didn't care,all he could think about was how much he loved Choji and how much he wanted her to live.
   He did many many times and eventually he opened his eyes and found himself being 20 years old 1 day after the event.
  His father told him that they created the time machine 2 days after he left.So now he had to use his own time machine the only problem was that he had thrown it in the garbage the night before he left.
   He started driving as fast as he could to reach his old town.He went back to his old apartment and went to the garbage.He found it was recently cleared.So recently in fact that he saw the garbage truck leaving.
   He started running behind it at what seemed the speed of light.He was much younger and faster.He was so fast that he reached the side window of the truck.He started knocking it,telling the man who was driving to stop.
   The man decided to stop.
  Man:Are you dumb?
  John jumped in the trash inside the truck.He went so deep he finally found the machine and thenkfully it wasn't broken.He started running back to his apartment and connected it with the electricity.He put the time exactly at 9 in the evening.
   John opened his eyes and found himself next to Choji.
   Choji:John are you fine?After you picked up the phone,you totally changed expression.
   John's eyes were swollen.He touched her shoulders gazing at her blue butterfly dress.
   John:I'll be back.
  John started running back at his apartment and used the time machine to send himself one more day back to the past.
   He opened his eyes and he was in his apartment.He didn't sleep at the night,so he could fill up an entire notebook with wrong equations,so Kentaro would look at those and give those to Sern.They were the same equations just all wrong.
   The next morning he went to the lab early in the morning.
   John:Kentaro look I have created a time machine.
   He put the notebook on Kentaro's desk and instantly he looked at Choji.
   John:Choji you said to me that if I created a time machine in less than a month we would go out,so what do you say?
   Choji:Oh I thought you didn't want to.
  John:People change I guess.
   Choji:Ok let's go to...
  John:To the French restaurant that you are always talking about?At 9?Ofcourse
   Choji:How did you know?
  John:I am a mad scientist.
At 8:30 John put out his lab coat and dressed nicely for the first time.
  He went there from 8:45 waiting for her and she arrived at around 9.
  Choji:I have never seen you without your lab coat.
  John:There is a first time for everything they say.You are quite stunning as well today.
  Choji:Are you fine?Do you have a fever or something?
  John:Couldn't be better.
  Suddenly John's phone rang.
Choji:Won't you pick it up?
  John:Nah.
John and Choji went inside the restaurant and they sat in a table next to the window.
  There tehy started chatting.John listened to Choji talking about her experiences and past.Even though he didn't have any kind of similar stories to share,he didn't care all he wanted was to hear her voice.
   Suddenly the door of the restaurant burst open.
  John:Let me take care of something.
  John stood up and went towards the first gunman who he recognized.
  Gunman:You had this coming for a long time.
   John:Hi me from a day or two ago.
  The gunman smiled and shot John,who didn't feel a thing.
  John fakefell on the ground and a butterfly that came out of seemingly nowhere sat on his nose.
  John:Get out of the way you are ruining the moment.
   It was like the butterfly could hear him.It went away.
   Choji went towards John and picked him up.John was pretending to be dead,as the team of shooters was leaving and so did everyone in the restaurant.
   After everyone had left John stood up.
  John:I'm fine don't worry.
  Choji:Oh my God!
  Choji hugged John.
John:That idiot forgot to load his gun and he loaded it with red paint.
  Choji:What a coincidence,God does exist.
   John:Yes a mere coincidence.Do you want to get out and not talk about this,I'm not in this kind of mood I'll explain to you tomorrow.
  Choji:Uuumm ok.
  They went out and walked towards the park.They went to the bridge above a lake.
  John:Thank you Choji.For changing me, for believing that I could change,from a lonely person to something greater.I have realized that life on its own isn't enough to make someone happy.True happiness come from sharing it with other people.
  Choji:John you seem truly changed.To be honest I initially told you to go out so you could gain a friend,but I see that you are so much more.Where have you been hiding your true personality so long.
  John:I'm like an onion.I have layers.
Choji:That's stolen.
  John:Not the only thing that's stolen.
Choji blussed and John smiled.After so many years he had reached his destination.Suddenly a blue butterfly sat on top of Choji's head.
  John:Allow me for a sec.
John squashed the butterfly with his arm.
  Choji:Thanks,I never liked butterflies.
John:Even though you are named after them?
  Choji:John Kyouma who are you?
John:Not Kyouma,Hawk.
  Choji:Like the professor?
John:Long story.
  Choji:I like you John,I like the new you.
John:And you can't imagine how much I like you.
  They both blussed.They came closer and for the first time in any universe,they kissed.