Outcome 1

Choji:You are overreacting
   John:I know I am that's why I'm stopping right now.
   Choji:You know what,if you tried to be a little more kinder to people and stop the whole mad scientist facade you might actually improve your chances of escaping from loneliness.
   John:I've tried in the past,I didn't succeed I was abandoned time and time again.If I could go back in time I would tell myself to stop trying so hard for people who won't ever do the same with you.
   Choji:Maybe the problem isn't with other people but with you.You might think I like you but I don't.The only reason I told you to go out with me,was because I pity you.Seeing you all alone was heart wretching,but perhaps that isn't the right treatment.
   John:Yes it's not.
    John left some money on the table.
   John:I'm leaving so should you,if you wanna increase your chances of survival that is.
   Choji:What do you mean?
   John:Oh you will see.I the mad scientist John Kyouma tried to go against fate and God,but I failed.Before this day I never ever believed in fate,but now I've changed my mind.I will accept both my fate as well as yours.My time machine can only bring you back a day or so.Farewell.
    John left the restaurant and as he was leaving he saw a group of armed men from afar.(I don't know how to feel) he thought.
     As he went out of the parking lot he saw those men come in.(I can't watch) he closed his eyes,the last thing he saw before closing his eyes was a butterfly.He closed his eyes and heard gunfires.
    John:I hate myself,I truly do.
   He rushed back to his apartment,he took the time machine and threw it in the garbage.
    John:I'm done with science.
   Choji helped John see how alone he is and that fate is obsolete.Without knowing it,she had simultaneously cursed and saved both of them at the same time.