P2

I walk back upstairs to Stefans room, still trying to process My previous conversation with his brother.
"STEFANNN" I yelled
"Y/n?"
" there you are, I was looking for you. I just met Damon. How come you've never mentioned him before?"
"Me and Damon don't really have a very good brotherly bond, we fell out years ago and I guess he still holds a grudge against me." He said in a confused tone.

I get changed and leave, on my way out I saw Damon,
"Thank you for having me mr Salvatore, it's been a pleasure meeting you"
"No worries y/n, and please call me Damon"
"Bye for now Damon"
I leave with butterflies in my stomach, both of the brothers have incredible genes!
The next day at school I see Stefan. The eye contact was intense! We couldn't keep our eyes off each other, all I could think about was the night before!
I broke the eye contact and wondered round desperate to find bonnie and care. I had completely forgot to tell them about last nights events! I wonder how Bonnie is going to react! She hates the vampires! This is gonna be a long day I can already tell! I go to history and mr saltzman puts me in a seat between Bonnie and Stefan !!! It's like his wanting a catastrophic event to occur in his class room?
I moved past this and just spoke to Bonnie, about 25 minutes into the lesson I had a gut feeling that someone was watching me. And sure enough when I turned around, Stefan was staring at me with his piercing blue eyes and perfect grin...
It was founders day comeing up and I had no clue what to wear! I went online and bought this stunning 1864 dress!

A few weeks later...
(It's now founders day and amd your all dressed up)

I walked into the centre of mystic falls, all eyes were on me, including Stefan and Damon's! I didn't know who to approach first, I've been avoiding Stefan but I barely know Damon. Instead of seating my self next to only one brother, I plonk my self slap bang in the middle of the two, what they gonna do about it? Exactly nothing. Previously I herd them talking about a lady friend called Kathrine... my name was mentioned and I was intrigued, I decided to be straight up
"Stefan, Damon, who's Kathrine and why do I matter to her?"
"I- uhh" Stefan didn't want to answer, I was furious! What secret was he keeping?
"Damon.. care to share who Kathrine is?"
" no not really" Damon says hastily.
At this point I got really mad, what weren't they telling me? Stefan is my boyfriend and he won't tell me shit all! This is ridiculous! I left the table in a rush, Stefan followed not far behind.