P3

Stefan is chasing after me, I feel so desperate to know who she is! Why is she such a big secret? Is Stefan seeing another woman?
"Y/n it's not what you think it is"
"Well what is it Stefan? Because it sure looks like she's a big deal In your life!"
"No y/n she's not, she's an ex from 1864 her name was Kathrine that's all"
"Ohhh so now we still talk about exs from a hundred and odd years ago? She seems like a very important... thing to you!"
"Y/n the only reason me and Damon were on about you is because you look, well you look identical. I know it's not possible but after doing some digging into your family history I found out that you are actually very distant relatives. I had no clue she had a baby before she turned but apparently she did and well, your a doppelgänger!"
"Stefan, don't be stupid"
"No no y/n I'm being serious"
*stefan shows you a photo of Kathrine in 1864*
"Oh my"
" I know y/n"
"I'm so sorry for getting this all wrong"
"It's ok, I should have told you sooner."
"I love you.. Stefan"
*stefan gives you a soft stare and then he kissed you"
"Damon, what are you don't here?" I said awkwardly
"Well y/n, now Stefan has told you the truth about Kathrine, I feel like our little friendship group is complete!"
"Damon, you hate me" Stefan said with a certain tone in his voice
"I meant me and y/n Stefan not you, when I promised you an eternity of misery I meant it" Damon said whilst looking at me with a slight smirk on his face.
"Damon! Keep your fangs off her, I mean it" Stefan said angrily, Damon had clearly annoyed him deeply when he said he only wanted to be friends with me but I was fine with it, me and Damon go along quite well. I continue on with the founders day and when it finally comes night, I put on the most gorgeous red silky dress. I had all the boys attention but. It Stefans. He was too busy sorting out stuff to do with Kathrine to pay attention to me. But on the other hand, Damon couldn't stay away. He was with me all night. After a few drinks, I somehow ended up slow dancing with Damon, i could feel his warm breath on the back of my neck, goose bumps forming in certain areas. Apart of me knew that me dancing with Damon whist I was dating Stefan wasn't right, but even though I had this feeling I still continued to dance with him. After a night of fun at the ball, I found my self at the Salvatores bording house with Damon, we were drinking some very delicious (but strong) Bourbon. It was 1:47 in the morning, me and Damon sat side by side while I cried about Stefan onto his shoulder. After my little melt down, I found my self thinking of Damon in a different way than usual. I was, having some feelings for him, I gave him the fuck me eyes and he gave me them back, I had a feeling, a very strong one too.