P4

Oh god, me and Damon kissed, will he tell Stefan?
"You ok, you seem stressed" Damon was confused, his charm always works and he is very right.
"All is good damon, now come here" I said with a cheeky grin on my face.
I woke up the next morning with no clue what the night before brought for me, but when I got up, I realised.
"OH MY GOD DAMON!?"
"What y/n it was incredible and you can't deny it"
I was furious, Damon had gotten me drunk and then slept with me, he took advantage!
" I uh don't know what to say"  a rush of emotions ran through me; anger, relief, nausea and so many more that I couldn't point them out.
"I don't know that to think" I said hastily he had betrayed me and I don't know what to think. Although I realise I have some feelings for Damon, I'm still furious.
"Y/n what do you think happend" Damon looked confused
"Did we not sleep together?" I was beginning to question the whole night, I feel so stupid. I completely misjudged him.
"NO WHAT THE HELL" Damon seemed so annoyed that I thought that, I felt guilty. Stefan made me automatically assume that he was bad with things like this.
"Damon I'm so sorry" I said pleading for his forgiveness ness, I think it worked because what happened next was incredible!