Prologue

YOUR POV

I opened the mail link from actingsourwork.com and carelessly clicked on the link. My stomach turned twists as I scrolled through the mail. It explained where we'll record the series, where, prize you'd get paid, but that didn't matter. I needed to know if I were accepted as the actor of Y/N's character, not to lie, my name are actually Y/N too.

I stopped scrolling at the bottom of the mail, seeing the little link:

Link to your tickets to London.

Congratulations, you got the role as Y/N in season three!

I gasped. I must be dreaming right now because there is no way this can be true! I decided to nibble my self on the arm, but pain struck through it for just a second. I carefully clicked on the link, my hand shaking. I downloaded the tickets to my phone and then I started screaming.

"I'M GOING TO BE THE ACTOR OF Y/N's ROLE OH MY GOSH!' I screamed, out in the thin air.

I were home alone but it would be a surprise for my parents as it have always been my dream! They will be so proud and so happy!

I jumped around excitedly, then I hear a bark from our dog, Sheriff. He jumped into my lap and I hugged him. I were probably the luckiest girl on earth right now! I am going to be an official actor! MY DREAM!