Chapter Four

It were currently time-off because of some issues with the cameras. We were looking through our scenes we've recorded by now and they all looked surprisingly good.

Robbie leant over my shoulder, holding onto the keyboard of the computer. I gazed up at him now and then, just to see his eyes. They were beautiful, very beautiful.

"Perhaps you teenagers want to head out for shopping?" Melinda came walking up to us with a pad in her hands. "We'll need snacks for tonight eventually."

"Sure, I'd go with that," I smiled.

We put down the computer and headed down the hallway. The studio were quite big. Down the hallway to the right were the restrooms, and on the opposite direction headed the kitchen. A little further down were the exit. The studio were often closed or locked, so you'd have to have a special passage card for unlocking the door.

"You've got your stuff?" I opened the door, holding it for Robbie.

"Yep," he nodded.

We headed towards the motorbikes of ours. We got them with the award and I honesty couldn't be more grateful for an new motorbike. The last one I had broke after a year of having it, which was when I were sixteen.

————
TimeSkip
————

The affair wasn't further away and we were headed towards it with an incredible speed. There wasn't many officers in the southwest of London, so that were a bonus for both of us. We locked our motorbikes by the parking slots and then headed inside the shop. There was a few teenagers around and their younger children.

"If we split up, it'll cover more place," I suggested. "And don't worry, it'll be fine."

"Yeah ... okay, let's do that," Robbie forced a weak smile. "I just don't like the fact being away from you, Y/N."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. "You won't." I had managed to put my favorite jewelry in his hand before I left into the shop, my helmet hanging on my arm.

ROBBIE'S POV

I watched her walk away, I then opened my hand seeing the jewelry. I chuckled and put it in my pocket, heading for the chips. The difference between us would be that she's more self-confident than what I am, at least without her. I started clicking my feet against the floor, having a harder time choosing what taste I should take.

"Having trouble choosing?" A feline voice spoke behind my back.

She was just around my age. I smiled a little bit.

"Yeah," I nodded.

"If I were you, I'd go with chili. They're flawless and hot," she giggled.

"Yeah, that's not the correct taste for youngsters," I mumbled.

"No?" She raised her eyebrows. "Uhm... can I perhaps have your number?"

I looked at her, before handing her my number. I had saved a tissue of paper in my back pocket in case anyone would want it.

"By the way, my name's Felicity," she smiled. "I'm looking forward to hangout with you."

I nodded awkwardly. "Right, I'm Robbie, by the way."

YOUR POV