Chapter 1 <3

(KIt isnt really part of this yet tbh. they dont even know about each other.)

Alecs POV:
My alarm I set for around 3 pm started to blare, I had a TikTok live to start fairly soon. My followers want more lives so I can interact with them. I set up my old iPhone 11 and push the "go live button" I hold a smile on my face as I watch the number go from 0 to over 30 million views. I greet them a few times and wait for the chat to finish spamming there hello's I see a highlighted message from my mods/mutuals with there own hello's. I smile at everyone and start to read the chat on the phone I hold on my hand. "Hi Alec I love watching your video's your such a huge part of my life, you've saved me in ways I can't explain" I smile at the message, 'I'm glad to hear! I hope whatever is going on gets better" most the chat is asking some weird questions, one catches my eye tho. "Have you watched heartstopper???" I tilt my head. 'Heartstopper..? Hold on chat I wanna look that up I haven't heard of it' I watch as chat rolls by screaming about a "joe Locke" and a "Kit Connor" I look up the show and read a bit about it, then the main characters catch my eye, Charlie and nick. Which I'm guessing are the names being spammed at the moment.  I hum silently, "guys let's go to twitch and watch this yea? I'll watch it with you guys" as soon as I see the 'YES!' Roll by I get up and walk to my PC punching in the password and pulling up Netflix and twitch. I pull up the show and start the twitch live telling people to go to twitch. I sit patiently waiting for the number to climb. And so it began, episode 1, 2, 3, 4 until an idea pops into your head. As soon as the 4th episode ends you stop the show, getting confused reactions. You make your camera full screen and grab your phone showing the time to be around 8 pm. "Guys before I end the live I think I'm gonna follow some people, including the heartstopper cast. I start opening Twitter, TikTok, and Instagram. Leaving all the apps open I start with Twitter. Looking up heartstopper and see the cast of the show listed. I follow all of them and follow back 1 or 2 of them. William and Yaz. I move to TikTok doing the same thing then Instagram. I look at chat and see who the top fosters are and send them a message on twitch for there Instagram users and follow the top 3 gifters. I end the live waving goodbye before an anxiety starts to kick in. So what if I may have already gotten a small crush on Kit it's not like I know him. I shakily unfollow him on everything before I place my phone down on my desk. I look over to my calendar seeing I have an event for tomorrow, an awards ceremony. I grumble but slowly take myself to bed. I hate going to sleep early, but I need to be awake for tomorrow morning. I hesitantly set an alarm for 7 am. Before landing in my bed face first with a chuckle. Plugging in my phone I fell myself start to overthink. I've always considered myself to be strait. Girls are beautiful, but boys... I came out to myself as bi a few months ago. Keeping this a secret from everyone, not even my "family" knows. Not that they know anything except for what I share online. I've always grown up in a homophobic household, being gay or bi was forbidden, even talking about them was deemed as disrespectful and disgusting so I thought that was the right way to go. Once I had my first crush on a boy I was so confused, what was I feeling? So I looked it up. I found out I was bisexual and that night was probably one of my worst nights ever, I remember crying so hard I couldn't breath. Multiple panic attacks and broken mirrors. I couldn't look at myself for weeks, I finally reached out to a therapist, and I'm starting to accept myself. I've never dated a boy so I'd have no clue what to do but I've definitely liked a few. My best mate, his brother, a few random guys in town, and now a celeb crush on Kit Connor. I shudder at my thoughts before breathing deeply. I go up to rub my eyes, when did I even start crying? I take a shuddered breath and wrap a blanket around me. Tomorrow is gonna be great, I'm gonna meet new people.

A/N-  Chile- this is really short however my chapters are normally at-least 4 times the length of this. But I wanted to get this started off. But as I hope you guest Alec is meeting Kit tomorrow! Also if there's any triggers I'll put a TW before the chapter :)