Part 14

This is a mature story. Only read if you are comfortable.

Akshara Goenka:

Akshu sat up on the bed still with her eyes closed and stretched her arms.  She had so much to do before her early morning flight back to Udaipur the next day.  She had to make sure her apartment was clean and there was no food in the fridge as she wasn't going to be in Mumbai for 5 weeks.  She had to also pack her bags and pack all of Aaru's shopping. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at her side to see Abhi sound asleep.  She smiled and laid down again, hugging his chest.  Abhi stirred in his sleep and pulled Akshu closer to him, wrapping her in his big arms. 
"Abhi, wake up." Akshu said kissing his cheek.
"Mmmm....few more minutes. It was a long night." Abhi mumbled in his sleep.  Akshu started to smile until she remembered the night before about how she had that dream again and how she had a panic attack in front of Abhimanyu.  She stiffed up and moved away from him. 

Damn it, Akshu! How could she have a panic attack in front of Abhi, that too on the night of their first date? What will he think of her? She remembered how she calmed her down and stroked her hair and whispered sweet nothings in her ears until she fell asleep.  He was too sweet but she felt guilty.   Over the years and many sessions with various therapists, Akshu had learned how to control her anxiety but now and then, she still had very severe attacks.  She still had that same dream which she didn't know was a dream or a memory.  The last thing she wanted was for Abhi to witness that side of her. 

Akshu stood by the window, looking outside.  She wondered what explanation she could give to Abhi. She didn't know what she could tell him if he asked her and he would ask. Anyone would.  While still thinking, she felt two arms wrapped around her from the back. She felt Abhi's breath on her neck.  "Good morning, beautiful. Did you sleep well?" Akshu nodded and tried to think of what to say.  "How about I make us something to eat for breakfast?" Abhi asked her.
"Abhi...." Akshu turned around to look at him. "About last night....I am sorry for all of that." Akshu said looking down.
"Why are you sorry?" Abhi asked.
"I not only ruined your sleep but....you had to see me like that...on our first date...I don't know how to apologize...." Akshu couldn't even meet his eyes.
"What are you apologizing for?" Abhi put his hand under her chin and lifted it. "For being a human and having a bad night? Akshu, please. You don't need to ever apologize to me about this. Okay?"
Akshu hugged him. "You know, you are too sweet."
"Akshu, you can talk to me whenever you want." With that, Akshu stiffed up. "Only if you are comfortable. How about while I make breakfast, you can maybe call Aaru or your parents and talk to them? It might make you feel better." Abhi suggested.
"Oh no no no! If I tell this to Aaru, her big mouth will tell Bade Papa and Kairav Bhaiya and my whole family will be here even before I hang up the phone." Akshu exclaimed making Abhi laugh.
"Okay, how about you freshen up? I'll be in the kitchen if you need anything." Abhi kissed her head and left the room.

____________________

Akshu washed her face and brushed her teeth with the new toothbrush Abhi had put there for her. She took off Abhi's shirt and decided to take a shower before realizing her dress was in the room. Knowing Abhi was in the kitchen, she quickly wrapped a towel around herself and stepped out of the bathroom to get her dress. As she soon as she turned around to walk back to the bathroom, she heard the door of the room open. She quickly turned around in shock, dropping her dress and the towel.
"Akshu, what kind of juic....." Abhi stopped mid sentence and his mouth dropped open. Akshu wanted to bend down and get the towel or run to the bathroom but she was frozen to spot in shock exposing herself fully to Abhi. It seemed to her that even Abhi was frozen to his spot. He slowly moved toward her and bent down to pick up her towel. He took his hand and gently stroked Akshu's cheek. "You really are testing my patience now." He softly whispered. Akshu started to blush. "Akshu....." He gave her a look that Akshu couldn't comprehend. He looked like he was struggling .....slowly he moved closer to her, putting his lips on hers and kissing her gently and slowly as to savor every moment. Akshu wrapped her hands around his neck, running her fingers in his hair, kissing him
back. "Akshu, I'm sorry. I can't control myself any longer." He whispered in her ears, making her shudder.
"Who is asking you to control?" Akshu whispered back, kissing his neck. Abhi led her to the bed few steps away and made her lay down. He sat above her, admiring her naked body.
"You are....so perfect!" Abhi bent down to kiss her lips again. He grabbed one of her breasts, rubbing her nipple gently with his thumb. Akshu let out a small moan. Abhi sled down his lips from her mouth to her neck, kissing her weak spots, driving her crazy.
"Abhi...." Akshu moaned again.
"Tell me to stop when it gets too much, okay?" Abhi told her as he continued to kiss her neck. "Because I'll never be able to stop on my own." He moved his mouth further down and kissed one of her breasts. Akshu felt herself getting wet, desperate for Abhi to put her erected nipples in his mouth. As to sense what she was feeling, he finally did sucking on her one breast while gently squeezing the other.
"Ohhh my.....Abhi!" Akshu moaned louder as she felt herself filling up with pleasure. She felt one of his hands slid down to between her legs as he started to rub her clit with his thumb. She closed her eyes and bit her lips as she hugged his head with her arms. While still sucking on her breasts, Abhi slid two fingers inside her using his thumb to still rub her clit. Just when she couldn't take it any longer, he slightly curved his fingers inside her, touching her g-spot. She let out a loud moan and felt the walls inside her tightening up, ready for a release but just as she was about to, Abhi stopped and took his fingers out. He looked at her and smiled.
"Not yet, sweetheart."

He kissed her lips gently before going down on her, using his tongue to stimulate her clit again. She grabbed the sheets with her hands. She had no idea what he was doing with his tongue but it felt so good she didn't want him to ever stop. Just as she felt herself coming again, Abhi stopped once again. She started to get frustrated. "Please stop teasing me." Akshu begged him breathlessly. Abhi smirked.
"Okay." He took off his own clothes revealing his manhood. Now it was Akshu to become speechless. Of course she could tell he was big but she didn't expect him to be that huge. Abhi laid on top of her, rubbing his crotch between her legs, sending her to the edge. He grabbed her hips and entered her. Akshu let out a whimper in pain. Abhi gave her a concerned look. "Does it hurt bad? Do you want me to stop?"
"No...don't stop. I'm okay." Akshu said breathlessly.
"I'll go gently, okay?" Abhi kissed her. He started to thrust inside her while using one of his hands to stimulate her clit as well. Soon the pain turned into pleasure as Akshu felt her walls tightening around Abhi inside her. She started to shake and let out something between a moan and scream as pleasure took all over body as she reached her climax. Her body went limp as she felt Abhi's release inside her. Abhi dropped on her as he reached his climax as well.

Akshu hugged Abhi's head as she felt tears running down her face. She felt her heart bursting with love for the man beside her. Abhi looked up to her smiling but stopped when he saw her teary eyes. "Sweetheart, are you okay? Was it very painful?" Akshu smiled and kissed him.
"It was amazing."
"You were amazing, Akshu." He kissed her forehead. "Baby, was that your first time?" Abhi asked her with concern. Akshu nodded. "I didn't even ask...."
"Abhi! I wanted this..." Akshu smiled. Abhi relaxed, kissing her again.
"Okay, how about we get you cleaned up and eat breakfast?" Abhi got up and carried Akshu to the bathroom, ready for another round.

100 likes for next part.