stupid morning sickness

Aaliyah groaned as she woke up groggily, her stomach aching in the strangest way

Aaliyah groaned as she woke up groggily, her stomach aching in the strangest way. It was an unusual, unfamiliar sort of stomach ache.

Fezco's arm was draped over her waist, the weight of it putting more pressure on her stomach which made her whimper in pain.

"Fuck." She whispered, looking over at the bedside alarm clock.

7:48am.

She groaned and gently removed fezco's arm from on top of her, standing up off the bed and taking a deep breath, before suddenly inhaling sharply.

A huge wave of nausea hit her like a truck, and she made a beeline for fezco's en-suite bathroom, shutting the door as quickly and as quietly as possible behind her before leaning over the toilet and throwing up her entire stomach contents from the last few days.

Deep down she knew this was morning sickness, and she knew that if she was going to be dealing with this for at least the first few months of pregnancy, then she definitely wasn't looking forward to carrying this baby at all.

Speaking of, she still hadn't made a decision as to whether she was keeping it or not, but she'd made a list of the pro's and the con's of having this baby and the pro's seemed to weight out the cons by a fraction of an amount.

She stayed hunched over the toilet bowl for another few minutes, wave of nausea washing over her every so often as she whimpered again, her messy hair sticking to her forehead with sweat as her fingernails dug into her thighs.

She heard the bathroom door open behind her, and suddenly felt a hand wrap around her hair, pulling it completely out of her face as another hand rubbed her back gently.

"That's it baby, let it out." Fez mumbled tiredly.

Her heart melted at the fact that it wasn't even 8am and yet he was awake, helping her throwing up while having absolutely no clue WHY she was throwing up.

She vomited another 2 times before deeming that she was finally done, standing up and flushing the toilet before turning to fezco with an exhausted look of pain on her face.

"You eat something bad or sum princess?" He asked her quietly, using his hand to drag the remaining pieces of hair off of her pale face as she shrugged.

She turned to the sink and sighed, splashing cold water over her face before turning back to her boyfriend. "I'm gonna have a shower." She muttered, stripping down right in front of him and turning the shower on.

His face turned a deep shade of beet red as he opened and closed his mouth, trying to figure out what to say, but the sight of her stark naked in front of him had never failed to leave him speechless.

"Okay." He said quickly, before turning and leaving the bathroom almost straight after, clearly flustered.

Aaliyah just giggled weakly and shook her head at the sight, before stepping into the shower and closing the sliding door.

——————————

"You feelin any better now baby?" Fez asked as Aaliyah trudged into the kitchen with her hair wrapped in a towel on the top of her head, looking clean and fresh.

She nodded slightly, smiling and letting out a little 'mhm'. She walked to him, pressed a gentle kiss on his lips (yes, she brushed her teeth and applied lip balm beforehand), and opened the cereal cupboard, reaching straight for the coco pops.

Coco pops had been her favourite cereal growing up, so it was no wonder she was craving them so highly right now while carrying a child of her own.

Fez watched as she poured a bowl of them, filling it up quarter of the way with milk before sitting down at the table and shoving a spoonful of the chocolatey crispy delight in her mouth.

"Oh my gooodddd so yummy!" She sighed, eating another spoonful, blissfully unaware of the fact that ashtray had walked in until he quickly rushed to the utensils drawer and grabbed out a spatula, holding it towards her wearily.

She just stared at him, cocking a brow in amusement as she shook her head and chuckled. "The fuck is that for?" She mumbled, shoving another spoonful of her cereal into her mouth afterwards.

"Ion know if you gon attack me or like swing at me or sum for existin, gotta protect myself." Ash said, frowning as she rolled her eyes.

"God you're so dramatic." She sighed.

"Nah, he got a point baby. You been actin crazy these past few days, is everything good?" Fez asked, waiting patiently for her to stop chewing before she responded.

"Yes. Everything is absolutely, completely and utterly, perfectly fine thankyou. Now if you do not mind, I'd like to eat my beloved coco pops without being interrogated at 8:30 in the morning." Aaliyah grumbled, standing up and storming off into the living room, leaving a baffled fezco and ashtray to their own devices yet again.

"I swear man, yo girlfriends goin insane or some shit. You wanna check that shit out while you still can, or she'll like, smother you in yo sleep." Ash said, putting the spatula back before grabbing a can of Coke from the fridge and leaving the kitchen again.

Fez walked through to the living room with his coffee, sitting on the couch beside Aaliyah and pressing a soft kiss to her temple.

Her face scrunched up in disgust as she eyed the coffee in pure distaste.

"I swear to fuck, that smells so bad please get it away from me." She mumbled, shuffling away from fez as he raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You usually like the smell of coffee- the fuck goin on wit you at the moment ma?" He asked, frowning at her as she looked at him, her cheeks stuffed with coco pops.

She swallowed her cereal before sighing, placing the bowl down on the coffee table before crossing her legs and staring forward at the tv.

"Nah don't ignore me, you been like, actin all moody, hatin the smell of things you usually love, cravin random ass foods in the middle of the night, throwin up this mornin, you not like, pregnant or some shit are you?" He joked, but the joke immediately left him when he saw the look on her face. "Wait-"

"Yeah." She said, shrugging before picking her bowl back up and continuing to eat. "I mean, I wasn't gonna tell you because like, I didn't know what I wanted to do with it, but yeah, I am."

Fezco just sat there for a solid two minutes, staring at her with his eyebrows raised and his jaw dropped as he tried to think of the right thing to say to her.

He was in pure shock. He didn't know how to respond to this, it was way too early in the morning and he'd barely even had 2 sips of his morning coffee which was absolutely essential for him to start his day. He pinched his thigh slightly to see whether it was a dream, the sharp feeling coursing through his skin telling him it was infact not a dream and this was 100% real.

What the fuck was he going to do?

1215