hopelessly devoted to you

"BUT NOW, THERES NOOOOWHERE TO HIDE! SINCE YOU PUSHED MY LOVE ASIIIIIIDE- IM OUT OF MY HEAD, HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOUUUUU!!! HOPELESSLY DEVOTED TO YOUUUUUUUUUUU-OOOOOOO!"

Ash groaned and threw his head back in utter despair as Aaliyah sang along to the Olivia Newton John song in the back of fezco's car.

It had already been 2 weeks since fezco had found out he was going to be a dad, and it was all he'd had been able to think about.

Fez had dreamed about being a dad since he was young, but he never imagined it'd happen, especially at his young age. Of course, he was utterly ecstatic, but he was also shit scared.

"Yo, can you tell her to shut the fuck up?" Ash grumbled, looking at fez angrily as Aaliyah froze on the spot, clearly embarrassed.

So, before you ask, no, ash still didn't know he was going to be an uncle at this given point. Why, I hear you ask? Well, good question. Because ashtray never reacts well to anything. And because Aaliyah and fez are utter fucking idiots, of course.

Fez just sighed, rolling his eyes at his brothers pissed off demeanour.

"Uh- sorry." Aaliyah mumbled, slumping back in her seat and wishing the world would swallow her up whole.

"Nah you good 'liyah. Ash's jus bein grumpy as usual." Fez said, smiling at Aaliyah through the rearview mirror before glaring at ash pointedly.

"What?! She was being fucking annoying bruh, you want me to jus put up wit that shit?" Ash exclaimed, arms flailing around everywhere in pure exasperation.

"Nah, but I expect you to at least have some damn respect for yo elders. Ain't be raisin yo voice at me boy, shut the fuck up. Goddamn." Fez grumbled, gripping the steering wheel tight in his grip as ash went pale, instantly sitting back in his seat and shutting up.

See, fez has this effect on ash. Ash was a big boy with some big boy ideas and a big boy vocabulary, and he could fuck anyone up, but fez? Fez was the ONLY person who could make ashtray shy away, and fez was the only person ash was truly scared of.

Aaliyah felt tears prick at her eyes at the bickering and pure insults being thrown her way, her arms wrapping around herself as she bit back the unnecessary tears.

The rest of the car ride went by in utter silence as they returned to fezco's house, Aaliyah getting out straight away and rushing inside the house to avoid any further confrontation with ashtray.

She laid in fezco's bed, facing his wall as she traced patterns over the wallpaper absentmindedly. She wanted to tell ash about the pregnancy in a cute way and quite soon but what with the way he'd reacted to her merely singing an hour and a half ago, she was now officially scared. Like, shit scared.

What if ashtray hated her? What if ashtray hated fez? What if ashtray hated her and fez and their baby? What if he never talks to either of them again? What if he's so angry and in pure disbelief that he runs away to the Amazon rainforest and joins a tribe and marries int-

"Aaliyah?"

She heard fezco's raised voice from the doorway as she turned over, frowning at him.

"What?" She mumbled, wiping away any remaining tearstains from her cheeks.

"Bruh I been callin yo name for the past minute, you okay?" Fez asked, stepping inside his room and sitting on the edge of the bed next to her, stroking her hair away from her face as she sighed.

"What if ash hates us when we tell him?" Aaliyah whispered, fez's hand suddenly stopping all movement before he dropped it and sighed.

"Fuck, ion know baby. I feel like ash gon be prolly like, confused or sum at first but I think he's really gon ease into the idea of it after a while. Like I am, you know?" Fez said, gently pushing her to the side so he could lay down next to her.

This was a pretty dead on observation for Fezco, considering he was never usually revolving in the same direction as planet earth. Aaliyah knew that, and that was why he was grateful for him. She loved his dumbass statements 99% of the time, and his wisdom for the other 1%.

"Hmm. Maybe. I don't know, he seemed really pissed off earlier. You sure he doesn't hate me?"

Fez just chuckled and shook his head, pulling Aaliyah close against his body and pressing a gentle kiss to her temple.

"Fuck no. He loves you like family, princess. He jus ain't that good at expressin it."

Fezco's words seemed to calm his girlfriend greatly as she relaxed into him, humming in content.

They laid in silence for a little while before Aaliyah sat up slightly, frowning again.

"What was it that you came to talk to me about?" She asked, which made him laugh and shake his head.

"Nah, nothin important baby. Don't worry." He mumbled, pressing another gentle kiss to his girlfriends temple and relaxing back down in the bed again with her.

Aaliyah rested her head on his chest, hearing the familiar sound of his heartbeat as she traced small patterns over his shirt.

"So, how do we tell him?"

893