CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]

In the great forest of jura, nobody dare to enter or to conquer the forest do you know why ? Because there is a being inside the forest. This being is a Catastroph class. Human society and the Free guild create a rank for the monster. And the Catastroph rank is for the Lord of darkness and first true Demon lord "Guy Crimson", the one and only "Dragonoïd" or son of god "Milim Nava", last but not least some species who are the strongest among all monsters. People called them the True Dragons.

The True dragons are the incarnation itself from natural element. In this world there are 3 True dragons. And every True Dragons control a natural elements.

-The first one still alive and the strongest among them is The Ice Queen or The Frost Dragon Velzard. As her name suggests Velzard hability is the control of the Ice, she also possess a superior magicules among her sister and brothers. She lives in the Ice continent with the strongest True demon lord and the old one.

-The second one is the Scorch Dragon Velgrynd. Velgrynd care only about one person, his beloved who is the actual emperor of the eastern empire Rudra Namrium Ulmeria Nasca. She reigns on the heat and fire.

-The last one and also the one who usually rampage everything in front of him. The Storm Dragon Veldora. The storm dragon in the past went on rampage in the city of a certain vampire. But this vampire was a closed friend with an hero. The storm dragon and the hero fought but at the end the storm dragon had been defeated and sealed in the great forest of jura.

The memory of this Catastroph rampaging everytime and everywhere make everybody fear him and nodoby dare to declare war in the forest. But at this time nobody know that the great forest of jura will change forever.

Veldora POV:

Kuahahaha, hello everyone I am the one and the greatest True Dragon Veldora. I am the strongest among my siblings......Well i mean i am not but i can be strong if i want.... You are surely asking yourself why the almighty Veldora is seal here ? Well long time ago I went in a city called Night rose the city was beautiful when I landed in the city nobody dare to put respect on my name.

Well the name of the leader was nulimous ? oh no wait i mean numilis ? no wait it's laminous... Ah whatever. How can the almighty me remember the name of a leader Kuahahaha. So I started to destroy everythings. They tried their best to fought me but they can't I am a spiritual being and physical attack nullify at once on me.

But suddenly a lonely girl i mean a lonely woman with a mask and a sword come at me. With just two skills the one was [Absolute Severance] to cut me and stole away most of my power and the second one was [Unlimited Emprisonement] with that, she was able to sealed me here. I was not fighting seriously of course. How me the Storm Dragon can be defeated Kuahahaha.

Suddenly I feel a powerful aura approaching me this aura is indeed big and can compare to us True dragon. I can also feel his dragon factor. Oh crap if it's my sister i am dead. But i was sealed here for the past 300 years what did I do i started to sweat a lot and wait for this person.

Rimuru POV

Somewhere inside the cave an harmless slime started to move suddenly.

Rimuru: Hello Ciel did the time warp went well

C: < Analyzing: Successful ; Area location; Sucessful. I can confirm master time warp succeed >

Rimuru: I expect no less from you Ciel

C: < Master can prease me more >

Rimuru: I always do ciel

I started to jump inside the cave during my last experience i already located where I can find the hipokute herb and I started killing those monsters just for fun and absorb them just for fun. With my newly acquire Ultimate Skills [Destruction God; Zathog], i just look at them and they disappear why because with my eyes of destruction, everybody I want can be erase.