Concept Explanation.

Nether: Infernal dimension just like the Chaos Dimension of Rimuru. [Nether Manipulation] allow the user to control all the biological Organism inside it. Every biological organism inside the [Nether] are constantly evolving by absorbing the [Nihility Energy]. They are all S class Monster and beyond. It also allow the user to summon those monster to defend him.

The [Nether Manipulation] is integrated in [God of Chaos].

Aether: Also known as Quintessence, is the Fifth elements. The Aether allow the user to control the Stellar and cosmic area. The [Aether energy] is the opposite of the [Nihility Energy]. The [Turn Null] is the energy of the void. This energy allow the user to turn everything into nothingness. And if the user is in the Void the energy is constantly growing. But the main purpose of the Aether is the Energy of life. Every time a biological organism grow or born in the world the Aether Energy also grown.

The [Aether Manipulation] is integrated in [God of Creation].

Zeitgeist: The Zeitgeist also known as Time flows. The Zeitgeist allow the user to decide which phenomenon might happen in the Past Present and even in the future. It also allow the user to control your Life time. It can make your time age and even kill you, just by manipulation your life time.

The [Zeitgeist Manipulation] is integrated in [Sultan of Daemon].

A/N: Hi guys, well I decided to explain the concepts newly introduced in the previous chapter to help you understand it. I don't know if the explanation is ok. So if you didn't understand a concept leave a comments and I will help you.