Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]

Before Rimuru's Arrival: In the Jura Forest......

Ashia and the children were walking inside the City of tempest. Ashia is a girl who is cold by nature. She doesn't talk to much even with the other executives of Tempest. Her job when his master is not around is to look over the town and Veldora. But Veldora is calm and he use all of his time to read his divine text. Shizue protection is Shion matters. So in front of the children, she doesn't know how to act. She decided to talk with them.

"So how did you find my master" Ashia asked them while walking.

"Seinsei is too cool and I love him too much" Chloe answered.

"Seinsei taught us a lot of things and he is really amazing. But he is not a gentleman. Humph." It was Alice(Tsundere).

"With seinsei our powers increase a lot. Maybe I'll be able to beat him?" Kenya said.

"Ken-chan you can't beat seinsei" Ryota said to him.

"I can see that you all appreciate my master. I am glad. But follow me, I think you are going to enjoy the surprise that my master prepared for you.".

Ashia and the children continue to walk towards the meeting room. When they finally arrive the door started to open. A lonely woman with a black hair appear. Once they saw her, the children started to cry. Actually it's more like a joy for them. After this long time, they are finally reunited with her. Their seinsei, the first one to really loved them. The first one who understood their pain. They were very happy. But no only them but Shizue-san too had her eyes full of tears. This moment was so beautiful even for Ashia who was standing next to them with Shion.

"Shizue seinsei we missed you too much Waaa" Chloe said while crying.

"Shizue seinsei where were you ? we thought you us" Alice said while crying too.

"It's a long story, I will explain when Rimuru-san will come ok" Shizue respond to them.

"Hai" they were full of joy.

But suddenly something happen. Ashia ordered Souei since they found out that Myulan planned to bring destruction in the City. Souei then appear in front of Ashia.

"Ashia-dono my team and I discovered a human army moving toward us, No hostile intent detected" Souei said to her.

"Keep an eye on them. Our master is not there yet we need to protect this city". Ashia respond.

"Understood" Souei said and disappear.

Somewhere In the Jura Forest......

Four individuals where hiding somewhere behind a tree. The First one was a girl. She has a short hair, with brown eyes. Her name ? Kirara . The second one is a boy. His eyes was always closed, it just like he doesn't open. He had a sword on his back he is just standing there without a word. His name ? Kyoya. The third one was a boy too. An arrogant one he was talking like he was the only one on earth. His name ? Shogo. The last one was on old man he was grabbing a scepter. And they were planning something really bad.

"Ehhh we are going to kill some monsters ?" Kyoya said.

"Humph I won't let these dirty monsters come near me. Disgusting" Kirara said.

"Why should we obey you old man ?" Shogo asked.

"I don't have to remind you that if you want your freedom you have to do exactly what I ordered ok ?" The old man said.

"Tsk anyway what's the plan ?" Shogo asked

"Kirara you have a good Unique Skill right? Well the plan is simple you are going to cause ruckus in the city. And by our side we are going to deploy a barrier to weaken those monster. In their weak state we are going to invade with the Vanguard and slaughter them" The old man explained.