Ideas pt2 !!

Hah this is the 2nd part of this idea book 😎
Today will still continue the au stuff I today we only have two! I'll try to make one tomorrow if not I'll make one on the weekend ✨
so let's get started!!!
______________________________________
Idea #1.Kidnap mor like lovernap au!
Our bootiful lovers are sleeping are *boom* one of them gets kidnapped (lovernapped) and it's up the the other one to get their lover back but heheh will they make it in time they do have friends to help them but I think their lover is trying to get themselves out!.
_________________________________________
Idea #2. The vampire (literally I was listening to the vampire by DECO*27 when I got this idea ) their is a vampire at school and like the principal knows that there is one at the school so but someone is helping the vampire hide so this is like vampire hide and seek. Well you know what the principal actually finds the human with the vampire . Now what will the the human and the vampire do run away or do something else? (P.s. this is a friends to lovers or them just being friends)
__________________________________________
Ok we are done with the ideas hope you like these two they are I think original because I thought about it with my one brain cell. Well I hope you like these ideas and more will come soon well tomorrow or Saturday see you then ☺️!!!!

 Well I hope you like these ideas and more will come soon well tomorrow or Saturday see you then ☺️!!!!