chapter one

~ ZAYNS POV!~
My alarm clock started blaring, causing me to jolt up out of bed. i pushed the dammed thing so it could shut up. i hate school. with a passion. i'd rather sleep all day, or go to the river in the woods by my house.

i pushed my face back into my pillow, throwing the covers back over my body and sighing.

i don't want to go to that hell hole. i don't want to be fucking beat up all the time like some toy. i winced remembering the bruises all over my body, from the brutal beating yesterday. i heard my mom yelling from downstairs.

"ZAYN JAVADD MALIK! I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE BEFORE I COME UP THERE!" my mother yelled, quite irritated.

why where we in a rush? it's like seven. Liam usually gets me at like eight. i checked the time to see if i was right, and holy shit was i wrong.

"shit." i cursed silently, the clock read 7:43. how could i sleep in so long?

i got up quickly, wincing as i rush with my clothing. i decided to wear a grey hoodie and some sweats. it's Wednesday for gods sake.

i shot a text to liam saying i woke up a bit later, and he said he'll pick me up in 10. i grabbed my bag and phone and cautiously walked down the steps, still in pain of the previous beating. i grabbed a granola bar and ate at a slow pace. i heard a honk and headed down to the door.

"love you mom! i'm leaving!" i shouted my farewell.

"i love you too! be safe! tell Liam i said hello!" she yelled back from across the house.

"sure thing!" and with that, i rushed out to his car and hopped into the front seat. today was gonna be one hell of a day. as usual.

AN: what do you think? i hoped you liked the beginning even though it was short. comment and vote! ty babes!