chapter two

~ HARRYS POV! ~

I pulled up to school extra earlier than usual, and parked at the back of the building. i got out my car, and i noticed Niall and Louis waiting patiently for me.
"over here, curly!" Louis yelled teasingly.

"FUCK off, Louis." i yelled back in annoyance.

i walked to were my friends were, fixing to yell at Louis but Niall stopped me from doing so. He pulled me back and whispered, "stop Harold, you know better than yelling at Louis. I don't want things ending up like last time.."

Niall looked the other way, and let go of me.

"So, did you finally bring more blunts?" Louis asked me.

"Yep, here take all of them. i got more at home, and i-" i stopped mid sentence when i saw a car pull up.

Louis and Niall noticed this car, and started to back away from it. Unaware of the time, i watched observantly at the black vehicle. Watching two teenagers hop out, and i smirked widely.

It was Zayn Malik and Liam Payne.

"Oh, what a lovely surprise we have here, boys!" i nodded my head over to Zayn and Liam.

Zayn looked down in a panic, and Liam quickly rushed to his side.

"Why don't you just fuck off you wanker?" Liam yelled at me.

"why don't you say to my face, payno?"
I said to him snickering.

Liam glared at me, and guided Zayn to the front doors of this stupid school. He acts like Zayn needs a bodyguard, when he's fine by himself. i started to kick the dirt on the ground, and decided it was time to go to our locker rooms for practice.

"Alright, stop being some pussys and lets go. We will get Zayn later." i said to them, and started walking to the doors.

AUTHOR NOTE: yall i'm so sorryyy! i deleted wattpad for a while, and i realized i can't leave y'all hanging. hang with me, my writing skills aren't the best. this was short, i'm aware lmaoo.